_GOTOBOTTOM
MAFVA Forum
The official forum for the Miniature AFV Association.
Hosted by Tom Cromwell
New Tankette
Jimmie
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 230 posts
Armorama: 230 posts
Posted: Friday, March 06, 2009 - 11:43 PM UTC
Hi Folks,

In addition to enjoying the workshop/club display lead atmosphere of Trucks 'N' Tracks last weekend, was the surprising phenomenen that we virtually ran out of the New Tankette Vol 44/1.

This shows several things.
The members like the new format.
If you are lapsed and have not got round to re-subbing yet, better do it fast, before they all go.
We had better analyse the sales and consider whether we need to increase the print run.

A second print run is unworkeable and too expensive. We have cut back in order to avois dead stock cluttering space in the homes of the distribution staff. So if you want it, order it now!

Feedback has been by and large very positive, both in face to face contact and those who could be bothered to contact us. One or two were unhappy, and the usual few whingers. So I think we can claim a success!

It is still a work in progress, and Neil will take all comments on board.

Never-the-less all kudos to Neil for master-minding this progressive move, and the Mafiosi who have helped in one way or another.

Paul Middleton
MAFVA Liaison Officer
Scribe
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 68 posts
Armorama: 65 posts
Posted: Saturday, March 07, 2009 - 09:40 AM UTC
Paul, many thanks for the kind word. It would cost a bomb to reprint 44/1 and there are only a few issues left for new & re sub members. Everyone at TnT did a grand job with the new Tankette.
Update, 44/2 is almost complete and ready to send to the printer.
Here is a challenge to all MAFVA members, I am looking for striking (not miners) photographs for the front cover. So get in touch, send photographs to my email address in the front cover of Tankette.
 _GOTOTOP