_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
NEWS
New Releases from MiniArt
Jedge3
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 258 posts
Armorama: 208 posts
Posted: Friday, May 20, 2011 - 04:12 PM UTC
MiniArt has sent us information on four new releases. There is a nice range of items from a new German Valentine III with crew to a new Goods Shed and Field Kitchen to help meet all your cooking diorama ideas. Thank you to the folks at MiniArt for the update.

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
vonHengest
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 5,854 posts
Armorama: 4,817 posts
Posted: Friday, May 20, 2011 - 04:34 PM UTC
I suppose it was inevitable that MiniArt was going to release a German Beutepanzer in their Valentine line. Glad to see the crew though.

Good news is that MiniArt's offerings are consistently very good, and everything listed is here looks to be quite interesting and useful.
GregCloseCombat
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 2,408 posts
Armorama: 2,394 posts
Posted: Friday, May 20, 2011 - 07:22 PM UTC
Wish they'd throw 1/48 a bone
Spiderfrommars
Visit this Community
Milano, Italy
KitMaker: 3,845 posts
Armorama: 3,543 posts
Posted: Friday, May 20, 2011 - 07:45 PM UTC
The Horse drawn field kitchen reminds me an old ESCI kit which I mounted when I was kid.

...and someday I'll do a lend & lease russian Valentine

Well done Miniart
Jmarles
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 1,138 posts
Armorama: 953 posts
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2011 - 03:20 PM UTC
The Valentine kit is based on the pic from the Imperial War Museum, it appeared in "Tanks Illustrated #21" by Arms & Armour press. The tank had the buffalo emblem from the 7th Panzer Regiment as well as the 10th panzer division runes on the front. As well, a stowage box was added onto the turret and the Balkenkreuz markings were white with black outlines, a very interesting subject! (Although obviously the markings would need to be researched quite a bit...) The kitchen is cool, and it has pneumatic tires too! The shed is versatile, would fit all the way
into the 70's ok!
 _GOTOTOP