_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas: Vietnam
For Vietnam diorama subjects or techniques.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Nam War(Stop operation of PBR.) On process.
thanan
Visit this Community
Bangkok, Thailand / ไทย
KitMaker: 335 posts
Armorama: 331 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 - 11:56 PM UTC
The diorama scene of US.PBR Boat at the waterside during the operation. This diorama not finish for complete scene. Adding figures adjust the water effect and make the complete base coming up next. Thanks for suggests and advice for this scene to every friends.

SGTJKJ
Visit this Community
Kobenhavn, Denmark
KitMaker: 10,069 posts
Armorama: 4,677 posts
Posted: Thursday, July 28, 2011 - 12:30 AM UTC
Great scene. I have both kits in my stash and this is very inspiring. The ground work is great.

The water might be a little to clear for Vietnam. It is not for nothing it was called the brown water navy. As I understand the water was very murky, but there will of course always be exceptions.

Looking forward to see more
pdelsoglio
Visit this Community
Mendoza, Argentina
KitMaker: 561 posts
Armorama: 553 posts
Posted: Friday, July 29, 2011 - 08:35 AM UTC
Hi there!

Your work is always so inspirational. That groundwork is amazing.
Keep those pictures from your progress coming!

Cheers,

Pablo
GregCloseCombat
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 2,408 posts
Armorama: 2,394 posts
Posted: Friday, July 29, 2011 - 12:09 PM UTC
Very nice work again
sfctur1
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 643 posts
Armorama: 497 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 30, 2011 - 02:30 AM UTC
Prasert,
Another great base. Your folige, trees and ground cover are excellent. You need to write a how to book, with all of the steps involved to do the scenery. Every base you have done so far, have been outstandind. Where do you display all of them? Have you ever thought of making and selling tree and foliage kit? Keep up the great work. Looking foward to your updates.
TOM
PolishBrigade12
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 380 posts
Armorama: 366 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 30, 2011 - 03:19 AM UTC
I will be watchin this one Prasert, your skills are invaluable!!! Standing by for more.

Cheers, Ski.
thanan
Visit this Community
Bangkok, Thailand / ไทย
KitMaker: 335 posts
Armorama: 331 posts
Posted: Saturday, July 30, 2011 - 10:16 PM UTC
Thanks a lot to all guys.
Jesper:Thanks so much Jasper for your water effect advice. That's very useful for this scene.
pdelsoglio,GregCloseCombat,Steven,Thanks so much to every messages from all and every special kind words. The update coming soon after finish of figures painting.
thomas:Thanks Thomas your message make a very special morale to me. Most of my works display at my diorama shop now and some sold to my customers. Many of my model trees, palm trees, foliage, now sell at my shop but just a little volume. I need to do export for my products but don't know how to contact with the model shop that sell about model trees and diorama ground products. If you know the model shop or any idea for this please advice me that very helpful for me to do the export.
 _GOTOTOP