_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
NEWS
Archer's New Releases
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Monday, August 29, 2011 - 12:21 AM UTC
Archer Fine Transfers have released another batch of useful an original sets. Around half are decals, the remainder, their Resin sheets for items such as weld-beads and casting symbols.

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!

bill_c
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
MODEL SHIPWRIGHTS
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 10,553 posts
Armorama: 8,109 posts
Posted: Monday, August 29, 2011 - 04:11 AM UTC
Considering that Dragon doesn't provide decals for its half-track instrument panels, the Sd.Kfz.10 set is very helpful.
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 10,954 posts
Armorama: 8,571 posts
Posted: Monday, August 29, 2011 - 04:28 AM UTC
This is an interesting selection of products and what caught my eye is that at least one was designed in conjunction with members of this site.
skyhawk
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,095 posts
Armorama: 743 posts
Posted: Monday, August 29, 2011 - 11:15 AM UTC

Quoted Text

This is an interesting selection of products and what caught my eye is that at least one was designed in conjunction with members of this site.

For those who are currious, the M113 set was designed to cover all the various M113 models except the M106 (which there is another set for). So you can use this set to dress up the inside of a M113A1, A2, A3, or M557 and others. Just have to have some references, but as many can tell you placement is fairly standard for most of the interior stuff.

Also the fact that most interior placards are somewhat standarized through all US Military vehicles means you can use elements of this set on other current vehicles.

I also have to give credit to 18Bravo, another armorama member, for helping me with some key photos!
Enjoy
Andy
Big-John
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
KitMaker: 731 posts
Armorama: 711 posts
Posted: Monday, August 29, 2011 - 11:27 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I count at least 3 members of this site.
 _GOTOTOP