_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
NEWS
Dragon - East Wind Flak
SgtRam
Staff MemberContributing Writer
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 3,971 posts
Armorama: 2,859 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 10:34 AM UTC
Two new kits from Dragon should be on there way to store shelves in late summer. A self propelled flak and some figures a little over dress for summer.

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
panzerconor
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 1,271 posts
Armorama: 1,253 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 01:31 PM UTC
I'm liking those last 3 guys. The skier? Not so much. Makes me want to do an Ardennes diorama...
panzerbob01
Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
KitMaker: 3,128 posts
Armorama: 2,959 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 02:16 PM UTC
Dragon Ostwind...

Darn it! How in H**L is a guy ever going to get around to building down the stash he has if they keep popping more of these "gotta get THAT!" things out all the time?

I've only been dreaming of building an Ostwind for... let me see... about 40 or so years? And now here pops up what I suspect is a state-of-art "SmartKit" of the beast, just like the proverbial Belgian lop-ear out of the ol' top-hat! Mr. D; I'm gettin' into line for this one!

Bob
Scouteyes
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 247 posts
Armorama: 208 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 - 02:49 PM UTC
The Ostwind kit looks great. As far as figures go,I expect more Germans from Dragon, since that's their primary market, but yet another pointing guy? If I took all the pointing guys from every Dragon figure kit and put them together, it would look like a chorus line of micro-managers, and they'd all be saying, "stop making figures that point!" It's almost a waste of a pose, but that's why there's a spares box
moron
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
KitMaker: 3 posts
Armorama: 2 posts
Posted: Friday, July 06, 2012 - 12:48 AM UTC
saw the poster on PMMS today and sadly DML made the same mistake as Trumpeter and put the production turret with lips on the prototype chassi meaning the turret will be too far back on the chassi and the radio-operators hatch isnīt aligned wih the driverīs hatch. Reference Nuts and Bolts #25
 _GOTOTOP