_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
NEWS
Axis Forces from Dragon
SgtRam
Staff MemberContributing Writer
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 3,971 posts
Armorama: 2,859 posts
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 - 02:48 AM UTC
Looks like two more kits on the way from Dragon, a set of German figures in Greece and a Japanese tank.

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
panzerconor
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 1,271 posts
Armorama: 1,253 posts
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 - 12:33 PM UTC
Now those are some figures I'd like to have. Don't think anyone's done Brandenburg figures yet.

-Conor
dioman13
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 2,184 posts
Armorama: 1,468 posts
Posted: Saturday, December 01, 2012 - 04:22 PM UTC
Another one of those strange sets DML likes to offer. It is hard to imagine the M.G. crew firing and the one with the M.P standing straight up, Seems like he should be crouched down some. The one with the rifle looks to fit with the M.G. team but the other is a nice tall target. Now the tank has more appeal to me, good looking and a good support piece for any of the Marine sets they have.
Jmarles
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
KitMaker: 1,138 posts
Armorama: 953 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 11:17 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Another one of those strange sets DML likes to offer. It is hard to imagine the M.G. crew firing and the one with the M.P standing straight up, Seems like he should be crouched down some. The one with the rifle looks to fit with the M.G. team but the other is a nice tall target. Now the tank has more appeal to me, good looking and a good support piece for any of the Marine sets they have.

I wouldn't call this a strange kit. Dragon has issued figure kits in the past that are basically two pairs of figures with different kit and uniforms, and even different seasons or time periods. Apart from both pairs being superimposed on the rather cheesy background, it's clear these are just that - two MG troops with regular helmets and uniforms, and two paratroopers in camo para smocks, so they are not really meant to be put all in one diorama. Personally I like this approach as you can mix and match certain figures or split them up into different dios.
Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
KitMaker: 9,763 posts
Armorama: 7,444 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 12:27 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Personally I like this approach as you can mix and match certain figures or split them up into different dios.

I like this idea as well. Sometimes a pair of figures carry off the storyline, as well as four do. Donīt know how many figure x 4 sets I have, that are now x2 or x3, because I have only used a figure or two. Sets like these are much better IMO. All 4 can be used.
bill_c
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
MODEL SHIPWRIGHTS
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 10,553 posts
Armorama: 8,109 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 01:43 PM UTC
Hey, forget the figures, this is a 1/35th scale JAPANESE TANK!!!!
russamotto
Visit this Community
Utah, United States
KitMaker: 3,389 posts
Armorama: 2,054 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 02, 2012 - 04:14 PM UTC
I agree with Bill. It's all about the tank.
transair
Visit this Community
Australia
KitMaker: 8 posts
Armorama: 7 posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 - 11:40 AM UTC
re the type 95 tank long time coming should go well the the Ka-mi and the type 89s from fine molds.Have just received the
Pit-Road Vickers Crossley armoured car also nice.Now we need some Chinese and allied opposition figures and armour to go with it.Chinese Nationalist and Red army figures nearly nonexistent.
 _GOTOTOP