_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
NEWS
Chow Time
SgtRam
Staff MemberContributing Writer
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 3,971 posts
Armorama: 2,859 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 23, 2013 - 01:37 AM UTC
A new set of figures is on the way from Dragon Models that will include their 3.7cm PaK 35/36.

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
bill_c
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
MODEL SHIPWRIGHTS
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 10,553 posts
Armorama: 8,109 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 23, 2013 - 08:40 AM UTC
Nice!!
Nate_W
Visit this Community
Missouri, United States
KitMaker: 395 posts
Armorama: 391 posts
Posted: Saturday, November 23, 2013 - 06:04 PM UTC
Great! The right direction for Dragon I feel and these will do nicely. Wonder about the price but I love the idea of having a little pak 36
Modelltreff
Visit this Community
Berlin, Germany
KitMaker: 112 posts
Armorama: 111 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 04:01 AM UTC
For what reason the figures should be bundled with a PaK36? I bet that this will raise the price tag abov 20 or 25 Euros and will make those figures unbuyable for me. Furthermore the PaK36 is of limited use just for the early war period and so the figures will get more expensive with a rather useless PaK36 in my stash (among 3 other pieces of the same kind) . Imho in regard of the high prices of the Dragon kits bundling a gun or vehicle shouldn't be the way to go and it probably would make more sense to publish just the figures...
Me109G10
Visit this Community
Baden-Württemberg, Germany
KitMaker: 107 posts
Armorama: 91 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 06:23 AM UTC
Oh Boy I only created an accaunt because thats too much! - I will never pay 27€ (yes thats the price for "That") for 3 figures and a useless Pak which is not even better that Tamiyas for 2€ on Ebay! Thats so not right what dragon is doing. I always liked dragons figures but since they did prices for 4 figures for 16 and more € its enough! I would like to "speak" to one person who is in charge for dragons prices. Sry ITS TOO MUCH! I am more than angry about this.
Me109G10
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 06:36 AM UTC
i meant the euro sign when it writes €
ml-fin
Visit this Community
Finland
KitMaker: 37 posts
Armorama: 37 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 09:11 AM UTC
I followed you Me109G10 and made also account. And yes i am thinking just the same as you - really liked Dragons figures before but nowdays they are just too pricy and i wasnt that impressed when they started to make sets with individual figures which doesnt belong to same group. Thank god we have Master Box with good poses and with reasonable prices.
goldnova72
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 627 posts
Armorama: 592 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 09:42 AM UTC
As others have stated , love the figures ,not so much the 37mm gun . Wouldn't it have been better to add a oil drum fire pit and a few of those hot food containers to these figures ? Add a couple of guys warming their hands by the fire, and you'ld have a nice little scene
Me109G10
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013 - 01:03 PM UTC
Hey ml-fin I know what you mean. I also like the policy and prices of MiniArt they are going to be great and are nearly as good as Dragon. I also don´t like that Dragon only does the 1000x SS Officer (I dont build SS) instead of entering new Terrain or building up the parts they entered like a Japanese MG or Mortar for the Pacificguys. I d love to see that...for a reasonble price. I dont know who is still buying like 3 Jeeps from dragon and pays 100Euros when u can have 3 from Tamiya for 30Euros and they look the same. I am more than disappointed in Dragons latest news. (When they need to do 100x resting Figures why not some Marines resting or What happened to the greece army? Its getting boring what they do even when the BoxArt is always great)
Paulinsibculo
Visit this Community
Overijssel, Netherlands
KitMaker: 1,322 posts
Armorama: 1,239 posts
Posted: Monday, November 25, 2013 - 01:53 AM UTC
.............and again: GERMANS!!!!!!!!

as if there aren't enough of them.......

If Dragon would only be as inventive for Allied soldiers.
But apparently, the Axis history forms a solid base in the eyes of our Chinese producers.
ml-fin
Visit this Community
Finland
KitMaker: 37 posts
Armorama: 37 posts
Posted: Monday, November 25, 2013 - 04:36 AM UTC
Well i like german figures but i think there are just enough ss troops and tankers. It seems like there were only ss doing winter warfare, Wehrmacht infantry were not! Thats why this release would be okay but then there is that PAK. Late war, non ss, german infantry would be welcome to me. And sure romanians and hungarians too, as infantry.
165thspc
Visit this Community
Kentucky, United States
KitMaker: 9,465 posts
Armorama: 8,695 posts
Posted: Monday, November 25, 2013 - 05:27 AM UTC
I am in with everyone else - great figures but why package them with something I already have two of with one of them in my spares box? They just want to raise their gross sales figures and get more of our money!

Also identical poses with US troops would be of greater interest. (to me anyway!)
 _GOTOTOP