_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
NEWS
Big Set of Germans & US SF
Maki
Staff MemberSenior Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
KitMaker: 5,579 posts
Armorama: 2,988 posts
Posted: Saturday, December 14, 2013 - 07:32 PM UTC
Sergey from Evolution Miniatures announced his new releases in 1/35 scale.

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
Hisham
Visit this Community
Al Qahirah, Egypt / لعربية
KitMaker: 6,856 posts
Armorama: 6,363 posts
Posted: Saturday, December 14, 2013 - 10:10 PM UTC
I really like this figure.. it's very unconventional. I especially like the head.. with another body, could be use to represent one of the crazies running rampant in my neck of the woods

Hisham
Trisaw
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 4,105 posts
Armorama: 2,492 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2013 - 07:08 AM UTC
Wow, a modern SF figure wearing shorts...now that is interesting. I like the long beard and bald head. I am surprised it doesn't come with a baseball cap though, but I suppose one could scratchbuild one. This figure looks very nice and could also have some "civilian (or zombie) hunter" possibilities.
grimmo
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
KitMaker: 752 posts
Armorama: 569 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2013 - 12:50 PM UTC
0the sf looks like jeff bridges from ironman!
Stefan1580
Visit this Community
Berlin, Germany
KitMaker: 360 posts
Armorama: 354 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2013 - 07:59 PM UTC
Great Figures and for me the SF Figure is very Interesting. Never seen a SF guy with shorts. Something different and the heads looks really great. Only missing part for me is something on his head as cover for the sun like boonie or cap. I think with boonie he would look much better.
Maki
Staff MemberSenior Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
KitMaker: 5,579 posts
Armorama: 2,988 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 15, 2013 - 08:07 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Great Figures and for me the SF Figure is very Interesting. Never seen a SF guy with shorts. Something different and the heads looks really great. Only missing part for me is something on his head as cover for the sun like boonie or cap. I think with boonie he would look much better.

I have expressed my concerns regarding the shorts but Sergey showed me footage with the guy this figure is based on... he really is wearing shorts. I agree on the boonie hat, however it is an easy fix if anyone decides to go with a minor figure surgery...

Mario
GSPatton
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 1,411 posts
Armorama: 609 posts
Posted: Monday, December 16, 2013 - 08:58 AM UTC
The hatless SF is a great figure. From the photos it appears he jammed his ball cap into a cargo pocket? I was thinking you could add a dew rag on his head very easily.
18Bravo
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 7,219 posts
Armorama: 6,097 posts
Posted: Monday, December 16, 2013 - 09:17 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I really like this figure.. it's very unconventional. I especially like the head.. with another body, could be use to represent one of the crazies running rampant in my neck of the woods

Hisham

I agree. If you could get rid of his 'stache - bushy beard, shaved head, trousers not touching the ground... Reminds me of a few bad dudes I've known.
 _GOTOTOP