_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
News
BRAVO-6: US Helicopter Crew - Nam
Graywolf
Staff MemberSenior Editor
HISTORICUS FORMA
Visit this Community
Izmir, Turkey / Türkçe
KitMaker: 6,405 posts
Armorama: 1,850 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 09:47 PM UTC

Time to get your Huey,Cobra or Cayuse from the stash to the workbench.rnrnVladi sculpted US helicopter pilots from Vietnam War and BRAVO-6 will release the kit very soon. For Huey fans, I believe it will not take too long to add Door Gunners to the crew.rn

Read the Full News Story

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 17,694 posts
Armorama: 13,742 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 10:00 PM UTC
Very nice. The addition of the PE mike booms is really nice too. I'll be getting a set for sure.
ReconTL3-1
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 726 posts
Armorama: 687 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 10:10 PM UTC
Excellent work, Vladi!

This set looks even better painted up. I like the fact that the seat belts are already on the figures making it that much easier to include them in a Huey model without having the hassle of tying to make the seat belts to fit naturally on the figures. Now they do since they were sculpted on.
As always, uniforms and equipment are top notch.
Now for the door gunners...
Cheers,
James
Stefan1580
Visit this Community
Berlin, Germany
KitMaker: 360 posts
Armorama: 354 posts
Posted: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 11:01 PM UTC
Very nice Figures and with paint on them they look really fantastic. Like James saidit is an very nice feature with that sculpted on seat belts. Will look very realisitc and will save a lot time not to use the PE-belts and try to make them fit. The level of Detail is awsome and will be an joy to paint. Can´t wait to see the door gunners now ;-). Great work Vladi and many thanks for this great set. Bye, bye Stefan
HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
Posted: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 11:59 PM UTC
The more I look at them, the more I think about one thing. I wish there was another set of arms for one of them. It is very rare that both pilots are holding the controls. Usually, one flies while the other works the radios, navigates, eats, etc... A set of arms doing something else would be nice.
knewton
Visit this Community
New Zealand
KitMaker: 1,217 posts
Armorama: 1,092 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 12:16 AM UTC
Yep, a true joy to behold, I will get a set once available. Along with the door gunners. As HeavyArty said, alternative arm(s) on one would be beneficial, but still a great pair of pilots. Thank you, Vladi.
Graywolf
Staff MemberSenior Editor
HISTORICUS FORMA
Visit this Community
Izmir, Turkey / Türkçe
KitMaker: 6,405 posts
Armorama: 1,850 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 12:51 AM UTC
Maybe BRAVO-6 can find a way for optional arms.
Stefan1580
Visit this Community
Berlin, Germany
KitMaker: 360 posts
Armorama: 354 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 01:19 PM UTC
Some different arms would be really a nice feature. Good idea from you guys. Vladi it sounds you will have some more work on these Figures he,he. I think an map in one hand and the other one pointing on something like in the Dragon kit would be adding more realism/variety to the set. Nevertheless it is an fantastic set and wil be very welcome to many modelers. It is lightyears ahead in quality than the old Dragon one.
Demchenko
Vendor
BRAVO-6
Visit this Community
Rostov, Russia
KitMaker: 230 posts
Armorama: 173 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 02:17 PM UTC
Thanks friends! Kit is completely ready for sell, I can not add or change it. Pilots were sculpted according with desperately shooting door-gunners. As you know, helicopter attack is very dangerous and risky action, when both pilots must support and add each other. Trivial, but true. Anyway, I suppose that slightly change arms position of one pilot (insert map etc) is not too difficult task for modellrs, is n`t?))
Havoc
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 893 posts
Armorama: 682 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 01:51 AM UTC
Beautiful work, as usual, Vladi!! A must-have set... Any chance that you would scale these up to 1/24th scale and add a couple of "free-60" door gunners for the big Revell-Monogram Huey? That particular kit has been in need of upgrades for decades now! Johnny B.
HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
Posted: Thursday, March 05, 2015 - 02:21 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Any chance that you would scale these up to 1/24th scale and add a couple of "free-60" door gunners for the big Revell-Monogram Huey? That particular kit has been in need of upgrades for decades now!

Check here. A set of 1/24 pilots and door gunners is on its way from Werner's Wings.
 _GOTOTOP