_GOTOBOTTOM
Campaigns
Where Armorama group builds can be discussed, organized, and updates posted.
Check out the Lifesavers Campaign proposal
KelticKnot
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 768 posts
Armorama: 12 posts
Posted: Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 03:34 PM UTC
Greetings Armorama, I've proposed a campaign over in the general kitmaker forum which is a cross-site idea. In case you seldom look outside the Armorama pages I thought a link to draw your attention might not be a bad idea.

The theme is based around any kind of kit or figure that fits an emergency services type role. For the armour enthusiasts this could be any kind of medical armoured vehicles, field hospital kit or maybe even bomb disposal robots!

The link to the topic is:
https://archive.kitmaker.net/forums/236673

If you're interested please reply over there to keep things together and i'd be grateful for the support.

Cheers, Paul
KelticKnot
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 768 posts
Armorama: 12 posts
Posted: Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 03:36 PM UTC
So how about some eye-candy to inspire and enthuse?

panzerbob01
Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
KitMaker: 3,128 posts
Armorama: 2,959 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 08:33 PM UTC
Sounds like a great idea, mate!

The military side / armor and soft-skins folks have a near-endless diversity and range of stuff that could be used - "any" truck, car, wagon, many half-tracks, most APC types and even modified tanks could be used as either dedicated or ad-hoc medical vehicles and ambulances.

Just so happens that I have at least a couple - 10 or so of candidates in my stash that could work for this - a turretless Pz 1a tank used as a field ambulance, a SdKfz "kleiner 1b" used as the regimental doctor's designated ride (and so marked!), one or another field - car and truck kits that could be marked "for meat-wagon duties", etc.

I'll be glad to toss my "hopeful" hat into this ring, albeit getting something actually built is always more iffy!

Cheers!

Bob
 _GOTOTOP