_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
Miniart New Tankers and Home Goods
white4doc
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 1,086 posts
Armorama: 964 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 08:17 PM UTC
USPS just dropped these off from Hobby Terra after a really brief (for them) stay at ISC Beth Page. Just had time to give them a quick once over before I brought them down to the workshop, but so far they look pretty good. I'll hopefully have a chance to give them a better look see this afternoon after I've made a dent in the day's chores. And I thought being retired would give me more time for building -- riiiiiiiight...
HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 17,694 posts
Armorama: 13,742 posts
Posted: Thursday, May 03, 2018 - 09:11 PM UTC
I have a set of the Modern U.S. Tank Crew (37005) on its way to me now. I am interested to hear what you think of them.
white4doc
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 1,086 posts
Armorama: 964 posts
Posted: Friday, May 04, 2018 - 06:15 PM UTC
Gino,

The tankers are pretty decent, on par with the USMC tankers. The straps on the tanker boots could be a little better defined, but that's a minor thing, they're going to be hidden inside a turret anyway. I'll replace the pistols because I have a butt ton of the Trumpy M9's that I got on sale and I like the way they look vs. the Miniart M9's. About the only thing I really don't like about them is that the goggles aren't clear, but that's a really minor thing and they can have the tinted lens (I've also got a bunch of clear ESS goggles in the spares box). All in all they're good to go in my opinion.
HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 17,694 posts
Armorama: 13,742 posts
Posted: Friday, May 04, 2018 - 09:45 PM UTC
Good to know. I am looking forward to getting mine.
 _GOTOTOP