_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
News
ICM: SEAL Team Figures
tatbaqui
Staff MemberNews Writer
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
KitMaker: 2,713 posts
Armorama: 2,451 posts
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2018 - 04:39 PM UTC

In the works at ICM Holding are two special operations figure sets.

Read the Full News Story

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
Maki
Staff MemberSenior Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
KitMaker: 5,579 posts
Armorama: 2,988 posts
Posted: Monday, November 26, 2018 - 09:12 PM UTC
In the times when figures are manufactured using state-of-the-art processes like 3D scanning and super talented traditional sculptors, I'm affraid these figures are just not up to today's standards.

Can anyone comment on "correct details on the uniform, armament and diving equipment"? I'm particularly interested in the M4... I never saw this kind of weapon setup?

Mario
HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 17,694 posts
Armorama: 13,742 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 03:08 AM UTC
I think the M4 is just assembled incorrectly. The sight that is on the side of the handgrips should be on top of the carrying handle, completing the handle. It should look like below.

terminators
Visit this Community
France
KitMaker: 1,932 posts
Armorama: 1,907 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 06:18 AM UTC
Considering the scale, those figures don't look great.
Jack_Turmoil
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 80 posts
Armorama: 78 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 10:40 AM UTC
Something is wrong with that M4. I'll go with Gino and say probably bad assembly on the box picture. As you can see, part of top part of the carrying handle is missing/not molded. The holster for the sidearm looks a little off, as well. Overall, the figure really doesn't look that great, especially for a 2018 release. I'd say it is more on par with a 1990's release.
18Bravo
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 7,219 posts
Armorama: 6,097 posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 11:38 AM UTC
The rest of the carrying handle is molded to the ACOG, which for some reason is mounted like a flashlight. As for the uniform, I couldn't say - it's a wetsuit. We wore drysuits when swimming in the North Sea.
I do agree it's one of nastiest figures I've seen, and I don't mean that in a good way.
mylobass
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 15 posts
Armorama: 13 posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 09:13 AM UTC
The Acog at the muzzle is more likely a flashlight. The pic is not entirely complete from the looks of the top of the upper, so I think judgement on the M4's details are a little rash considering the quality of the pic. How much detail do you expect from a wetsuit garbed subject? Kind of a featureless garment. All it does is show off cellulite on a walmart customers thighs!
 _GOTOTOP