_GOTOBOTTOM
WarWheels Forum
This forum can be used for all topics and discussions on WarWheels!
1/48 Airfix Jackal 2 SRV Photos
WarWheels
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 1,816 posts
Armorama: 1,402 posts
Posted: Saturday, June 06, 2020 - 04:08 AM UTC
Today we have some photos of a 1/48 Airfix Jackal 2 SRV Model Kit courtesy of friend Jerry Ben. Here's a link to see his photos: http://www.warwheels.net/Model_Jackal2ben.html .
pbennett
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 464 posts
Armorama: 412 posts
Posted: Saturday, June 06, 2020 - 07:29 AM UTC
Excellent!
I'm eagerly awaiting a 1/72 or 1/76-scale kit of this vehicle.
I've come across a couple of white-metal versions, but these appear to be more suited to wargaming, rather 'chunky' and poorly detailed for my liking. I seem to recall that Kingfisher Miniatures had a decent kit in their list, but contacting the company is proving to be impossible. Does anyone have contact with Alistair Logan (at Kingfisher)?

Paul
BootsDMS
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 978 posts
Armorama: 965 posts
Posted: Saturday, June 06, 2020 - 08:15 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Excellent!
I'm eagerly awaiting a 1/72 or 1/76-scale kit of this vehicle.
I've come across a couple of white-metal versions, but these appear to be more suited to wargaming, rather 'chunky' and poorly detailed for my liking. I seem to recall that Kingfisher Miniatures had a decent kit in their list, but contacting the company is proving to be impossible. Does anyone have contact with Alistair Logan (at Kingfisher)?

Paul

Paul,

You might try contacting Dave Allen (who I'm pretty sure does a lot of work with Alastair) through IPMS Mid Sussex - there'll be contacted details somewhere on the www or possibly through IPMS (UK).

Dave is a very competent and prolific modeller in the small scale scene and also very helpful.

Brian
 _GOTOTOP