_GOTOBOTTOM
WarWheels Forum
This forum can be used for all topics and discussions on WarWheels!
Revell Germany small stuff...!
unclepine
Visit this Community
Manitoba, Canada
KitMaker: 1 posts
Armorama: 0 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 12, 2006 - 07:19 AM UTC
Hi all, new member here. I was wunderin if anyone knows of any sites/pages on the 1/72 scale series of wheeled AFV's etc. I purchased a whack of em a while back for a good price, and look like they would be good fun to build, and NOT take up a lotta space...!

Cheers,
Unclepine
Snowhand
Visit this Community
Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 1,066 posts
Armorama: 345 posts
Posted: Saturday, August 12, 2006 - 04:24 PM UTC
http://www.ontheway.co.uk has everything you need to know about 1/72 armour.

Should that fail, you can also try Sandman and Overlord's http://www.smallscaleafv.com

Hope these help,

Richard
Sabot
KitMaker: 12,596 posts
Armorama: 9,071 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 13, 2006 - 05:29 AM UTC
They have some very nice kits. I have the Luchs, Fuchs, Fennek, Dingo and 2-pack HMMWVs.
WarWheels
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 1,816 posts
Armorama: 1,402 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 13, 2006 - 07:50 AM UTC
I agree with Rob, I also have the Fennek and ATF Dingo and they are very nice IMHO.

Plus the aftermarket sets by Extratech are very nice and reasonably priced at about $7-8 USD. In fact, Squadron had the Extratech German and Dutch PE sets and armored wheel covers for the Fennek on sale for $5 each in their "com sale" section.
Sabot
KitMaker: 12,596 posts
Armorama: 9,071 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 20, 2006 - 07:46 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I agree with Rob, I also have the Fennek and ATF Dingo and they are very nice IMHO.

Plus the aftermarket sets by Extratech are very nice and reasonably priced at about $7-8 USD. In fact, Squadron had the Extratech German and Dutch PE sets and armored wheel covers for the Fennek on sale for $5 each in their "com sale" section.

I ordered the German Fennek PE for my kit. It looks pretty good. I did not get the wheel covers though.

Italeri does some nice small scale AFVs too. I like their M8 Armored Car and the SdKfz 232 6-rad.
 _GOTOTOP