_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
NEWS
Voyager Model - Recent Releases
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 - 01:23 PM UTC
Just posted, another of those stories which were ''missed'' during my vacation - the recent releases from Voyager Model. As one would expect, very varied subjects in both 1/35th and 1/48th scale. The full story can be seen:

Voyager News

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!

NebLWeffah
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 1,683 posts
Armorama: 1,248 posts
Posted: Friday, September 29, 2006 - 10:28 AM UTC

WOW!!
I've just picked up the Voyager Centurion update set and it's amazing!!

All the brass PE you could want on 8 sheets including latches, tie downs, straps, bazooka plates with mounting hardware, stowage baskets and tiny detail parts for so many areas of the hull and turret. There's new and replacement parts for the exhaust system and the searchlight and mounting rack, copper wire tow cables, pioneer tool mounts, resin pick-axe heads, replacement metal and resin parts for the grenade/smoke launchers plus PE fenders, louvers, clamps, boxes, reacks and wingnuts galore!! There's even a perfectly cast resin mantlet cover with holes for both the .30 cal co-ax and the .50 cal ranging gun.

Did I say WOW already!! The AFV club kit is already a star in itself (yeah, I know, I've heard some people b*tching about the road wheels and the barrel - get over it) but with the Voyager set, the minor gripes will just seem to melt away... Oh boy, oh boy is this going to be fun!!

Happy modelling
Bob
 _GOTOTOP