_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
NEWS
Echelon - New & Future Releases
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / España
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 - 02:15 PM UTC
The very highly-regarded Decal manufacurer, Echelon Fine Details, have just announced their latest releases. The new releases cover an extraordinary breadth of subjects from Humvees to the 1/35th scale Elco boat and decals for Modern U.S. figures to Australian LAVs. The full report, including images of the new releases along with details of FUTURE sets, can be seen:

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!

DeskJockey
Visit this Community
Virginia, United States
KitMaker: 1,558 posts
Armorama: 1,159 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 08, 2007 - 07:26 AM UTC
Wow--even more great decals from Echelon. I've got their first set of modern uniform patches, and the quality is excellent. I think, however, that both the LAV/ASLAV and Humvee decal sets had already been announced a while back, unless these are different somehow.

Epi
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 3,586 posts
Armorama: 2,556 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 08, 2007 - 09:07 AM UTC
Already have my patches on order at my LHS.
troubble27
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 783 posts
Armorama: 637 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 08, 2007 - 09:18 AM UTC
Well, if the new Echelon patches are as good as the old ones, these should be great. They can be difficult to apply because of their size, but the amount of realism they add to figures is worth the effort. I'll have to score a set of these!

Gary

Update: I f anyone is in need of these right away, internet hobbies has the LAV decals in stock already.
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / España
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 08, 2007 - 01:51 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I think, however, that both the LAV/ASLAV and Humvee decal sets had already been announced a while back, unless these are different somehow

Lucas, the owner of Echelon (Lawrence Goh) contacted me directly with the list of new releases so it got published exactly as it was. You're right about the LAV set though - it was announced back in december but in the form of ADVANCE news - now it's available..
bankmannl
Visit this Community
Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
KitMaker: 649 posts
Armorama: 609 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 08, 2007 - 03:36 PM UTC
Hi Guys,

Ordered one set of each uniform decals yesterday directly from Echelon Details in Singapore.
Got already a email from Lawrence, will be shipped !!
Great service !!

Gé Hovens
 _GOTOTOP