_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
NEWS
Latest from Doug's Originals
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Sunday, April 22, 2007 - 09:20 PM UTC
Just posted, the latest releases (in 1/35th scale) from the always interesting company of ''Doug''s Originals'' . This time, six, 1/35th scale resin Wermacht and DAK AFV Crews. Also announced, is a new book by Douglas Lee covering his diorama techniques. The full report can be seen:

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!

CReading
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 1,726 posts
Armorama: 892 posts
Posted: Monday, April 23, 2007 - 01:48 AM UTC
Anyone know the cost and availability of the book? I can't find it on any of Doug's vendors websites and there is no pricing on Doug's website.
I assume this is too new to ave further information?

C.
05Sultan
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 2,870 posts
Armorama: 1,458 posts
Posted: Monday, April 23, 2007 - 03:13 AM UTC
Ditto above(Charles).Can't even make out name of publisher.
exer
Visit this Community
Dublin, Ireland
KitMaker: 6,048 posts
Armorama: 4,619 posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 - 10:08 PM UTC
From a post by Doug Lee on ML

Quoted Text

Retail price of my book is $59.95,
Also I havent decided on a retailer where you can buy the book through mail order. If possible, I am hoping there will be many retailers wanting to carry my books.

viper29_ca
Visit this Community
New Brunswick, Canada
KitMaker: 2,247 posts
Armorama: 1,138 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 26, 2007 - 12:04 AM UTC
Hey there guys,

I can attest the quality of both the figures and the book, as Douglas was a very generous sponsor for our upcoming hobby show this weekend, sending us both his book and a plethora of his different figures.

While his regular figures like the DAK crew as well as the Panzer crew are well....basically awesome, and some of the nicest figures on the market, its his animal figures that are truly the crown jewel of his figure collection, everything from scared cows to dead cows, dogs running for their lives, as well as a petrified goat, these animals will add that little bit of zing and reality to your dioarma.

Not to mention the facial features of his figures, he also has a couple of child figures as well, so no more using 1/48 scale figures, to represent 1/35 children.

If you are interested in seeing what other figures he has available, check out his site: Doug's Originals

You won't be dissapointed!!!!
 _GOTOTOP