The goal is to convert, alter, adjust or change the figures you are using for your vehicles or dioramas. Take a standard figure and redo it. It doesn't matter how; give him a new head, new limbs, bend the legs, sculpt new cloths.... whatever you like! Just as long as you convert that figure.
No complete sculpting of figures, though!
The Rules and Regs
1) Scale is 1/35 or 1/48,
2) you can use any material you feel comfortable with,
3) figures may have been built, but need to be rebuild for this campaign
4) you show your progress in image and word, so others can see what you did, how you did it, so they can learn from it. This is the main goal!
5) you can enter with as many figures as you like, but a ribbon will be awarded to those who complete at least 2 figures.
6) Figures need to be completed, that includes paiting, so we can see the endresult!
7) Timeframe will be from 01 september 2010 to 01 march 2011. This way you can combine it with other running campaigns.
8) there is no level of skill required. Anyone can join in.
Rule nr. 4 is a critical one. Show us what you did and how! I missed that a bit in the panting-campaign.
You can enter with as many figures as you like, but in order to receive your award you must complete at least 2 complete figures. Half figures do count as half.....