Those "BIG GUNS" that so intimidate the other army with their booming, shrilling, or whistling noises and finalize their fearful attack by exploding, toppling, or desintergrating large areas on the earth are more often not seen or known but to those who endure the terror. This is the "ART OF THE BATTLEFIELD".
The Rules and Regs
1. Artillery focused campaign.
2. Any era: as long as the projectile was tossed by an explosive charge (propellants can be black powder, cartdrige, bag powder, or rocket) form a distance that two armies do not physically reach out and touch each other.
3. Scale: 1/72 - 1/35
4. As long as it made the earth move, shake, or topple trees, buildings, or whole armies.
5. Movement: (horse, selfpropelled, towed, dropped by chute, moved my hand power)
6. Dioramas: incouraged.
7. Share ideas and tips to help each other.
8. Post photo with that day newspaper on starting date.
9. At least two (2) in progress photos.
10. (1) photo posted into the gallery.
11. If you dont have fun then dont come to the party.
Upon completion of this campaign each memember will recieve (1) campaign ribbon.