I like to share my "building adventure" of the Panda M-ATV Crow II.
I started the construction more than one year ago, I had a long stop in between and now I'm in the final assembly phase.
Beside the Panda kit, I have used:
- Pro-Art Models Update Set for Interior (PAU-35053)
- Real Model Wheels Set for M-ATV - Panda Kits.
– the book “Oshkosh M-ATV – Photo Walk Around” by Ralph Zwilling and Jeffrey DeRosa, published by AK Interactive
– the “M-ATV Photo Reference CD-ROM” by Robert Skipper 18bravo
both includes a lot of very useful pictures with close views of up and under parts of the vehicle.
In addition there are many construction and picture threads in Armorama and elsewhere that I have referred to; here below a list:
- The M-ATV discussion thread
- Pascal’s M-ATV (Panda 1/35)
- Panda M-ATV build and improvements
- M-ATV wip, Panda kit, 1/35
- Pictures M-ATV exter/inter
- M-ATV Oshkosh MRAP-All Terrain Vehicle In Box Review
- MRAP, All-Terrain Vehicle a photo feature by Chris Green
- Oshkosh M-ATV
- Panda M-ATV WIP (very clear and useful, but in Korean language)
I will not go through the entire construction history but I will focus on some of the improvements I’ve made to the kit.
I will also show the parts that I have 3D designed and printed at Shapeways.
To start, here is where my build is, as of today.