_GOTOBOTTOM
WarWheels Forum
This forum can be used for all topics and discussions on WarWheels!
This Is A Test
awrc
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 281 posts
Armorama: 201 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2007 - 02:27 AM UTC
This is only a test. Had this been an actual post, it would have had meaningful content.
awrc
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 281 posts
Armorama: 201 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2007 - 02:41 AM UTC
OK, Pat, I post but I do not appear to have the "M" campaign ribbon indicating my moderator status. I'm listed as a moderator, but don't actually appear to be one, which is causing me existential angst.

Coming soon: A review of Archer's newly resurrected "Surface Details" rub-down rivets. Since I want to use them on a real-world project, and I've got nothing really suitable for the forum that's rivet-ridden, I'm going to be using them on the Zvezda M-30 howitzer, a kit that a) needs vast numbers of rivets removed to fix sink holes you wouldn't believe and that thus b) needs vast numbers of rivets restored, since the real thing was rivet-city. Just waiting for my Hussar wheels for the beast to arrive.

Also coming soon: In the same order as my howitzer wheels I should be receiving Hussar's new wheel set for the Tamiya Sd.Kfz. 232 (8-rad). This'll just be an in-box (or in-plastic-bag) since my Tamiya 232 is destined to be a particular Sd.Kfz. 263 that had multiple tire types - so I'll also be seeing whether or not they're interchangeable with Hussar's Sd.Kfz. 232 (6-rad) tires in an inexpensive way.

So, some actual content, or at least meta-content, while I wait for the moderation thing to get turned on.
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 15,338 posts
Armorama: 7,297 posts
Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2007 - 04:42 AM UTC
Just to let you know, the star next to your name is the new moderator symbol.
Welcome Aboard.
WarWheels
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 1,816 posts
Armorama: 1,402 posts
Posted: Friday, August 17, 2007 - 11:11 AM UTC
Thanks for the info Grumpy!!
 _GOTOTOP