_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
NEWS
Reality in Scale - Latest in 1/35th
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 06:16 PM UTC
The Dutch manufacturer, Reality in Scale, have just announced even more additions to their already interesting 1/35th scale diorama range. The full-report can be seen:

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!

goldenpony
Visit this Community
Zimbabwe
KitMaker: 3,529 posts
Armorama: 588 posts
Posted: Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 06:38 PM UTC
Well, my impressions are, Very nice!

I like the road section and the sidewalk. They have a used look to them as they would in real life. The ruins are fantastic as well. Adding all of those together could make a very ince setting for just about any time frame.

MonroePerdu
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 115 posts
Armorama: 58 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 03:16 AM UTC
Reality in Scale's items that are identified as:
Old Cobblestone Road, small stones
and
Old Cobblestone Road, large stones
incorporate original item sewer grates that are Monroe Perdu Studios unique product.
The owner of Reality in Scale has plagerized this part and has not asked Monroe Perdu Studios permission to include this in their castings.

I've asked Reality in Scale to remove the items from his website until he can modify them to eliminate our appropriated products. He has cropped photos but is continuing to offer these items for sale.

I want people to be aware of this business practice when they decide to purchase from Reality in Scale.

Michael Bishop
Monroe Perdu Studios
olliesan
Visit this Community
Limburg, Netherlands
KitMaker: 36 posts
Armorama: 18 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 06:26 PM UTC
Dear reader,

I would like to inform you that we are adjusting the master models for the cobblestone roadsections which will contain our own scratchbuild grates.

It was my mistake to use Mr Bishops carboard grates and I did admit this mistake to him in private emails. I've done everything within my power to resolve this issue including the removal of the photo's on several modelling sites. The roads are also temporarily removed from the Reality in Scale website.

I'm sorry this issue had to end up on the world wide web. Apologies from my side for the confusion this have might caused

Best regards
Olav Smeets
Reality in Scale
 _GOTOTOP