_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
NEWS
Latest from Voyager Model
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 12:56 AM UTC
Voyager Model have just announced their latest releases in 1/35th scale update sets. A variety of subjects are being covered and can be seen, in detail, here:

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!

pzcreations
Visit this Community
Georgia, United States
KitMaker: 2,106 posts
Armorama: 1,116 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 01:42 AM UTC
usually you can take a good guess at the sets, and tell what may be sold seperatly. But that set for the 150mm certainly is confusing. I really wish they would fix this issue.
mark197205
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,593 posts
Armorama: 1,465 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 02:18 AM UTC

Quoted Text

usually you can take a good guess at the sets, and tell what may be sold seperatly. But that set for the 150mm certainly is confusing. I really wish they would fix this issue.

I think the only thing not in the update set is the ammo, hence them mentioning the accessory set code too.
Martinez
Visit this Community
Overijssel, Netherlands
KitMaker: 45 posts
Armorama: 44 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 10:38 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I think the only thing not in the update set is the ammo, hence them mentioning the accessory set code too.

This system is rubbish .. they should state specifically what's in the set imho. I bought three Sherman sets, with the front box art stating "See rear image for actual contents".
Rear image shows the frets and assorted parts, but with a note "Actual contenst may vary"...

General quality is very good, and I just love those hatch springs for the Sherman. But showing fenders, turret MG, flimsy can rack, etc on the front while not including them in the actual set ...
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 11:06 PM UTC

Quoted Text

This system is rubbish .. they should state specifically what's in the set imho. I bought three Sherman sets, with the front box art stating "See rear image for actual contents".

I completely agree. They've got an excellent range of products which, I sometimes feel, is let done by confusing images..
 _GOTOTOP