_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
NEWS
Voyager: Latest 1/35th Releases
jimbrae
Visit this Community
Provincia de Lugo, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 12,927 posts
Armorama: 9,486 posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 - 01:28 AM UTC
Voyager Model have just announced another ''mega-list'' of update sets for a variety of 1/35th scale vehicles, The full report can be seen:

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!

Nito74
Visit this Community
Lisboa, Portugal
KitMaker: 5,386 posts
Armorama: 4,727 posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 - 02:02 AM UTC
That's great news !!

Just the sets I was waiting for my MAZ !!
Also I might get some stuff for the Pz.Sfl.Ivb 10.5cm...

Can't wait to get my hands on thos MAZ sets....(I am officially very very happy!!!)
Jacques
Visit this Community
Minnesota, United States
KitMaker: 4,630 posts
Armorama: 4,498 posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 - 04:04 AM UTC
Maybe I am pre-mature in my concern, but teh MAZ sets seem to miss the one place that the Trumpeter kit fell flat...the cab interior. Now, there is no photo of the cab, so I cannot be sure of this, but the rear wall of the cab in the long-shot photo does not show any detail change that should be there.

Also, a lot of the replacement details, especially on the trailer, seem unnecessary. The drop-ramps on the real trailer are made with fairly thick metal that is captured well in plastic. The Trumpeter PE for the center section guides also capture the look of the real item. And the raised traction bars are replaced...is that just busy work in the Voyager set?

I am not sure what to think yet...we shall see. (Fingers steepled under chin...)

That said, it is nice to see that at least ONE PE company came out with a set for the MAZ...
 _GOTOTOP