_GOTOBOTTOM
WarWheels Forum
This forum can be used for all topics and discussions on WarWheels!
XM 808 Twister
David_Jackson
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 2 posts
Armorama: 1 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 - 03:53 AM UTC
Anyone who may want any info on the XM 808 Twister, I was the final testing Mechanic on the project in 1976 at Fort Hunter Liggett. I was responsible for the Military not contracting with Lockheed for this Vehicle. Too many design flaws. But when it ran it was awsome.
WarWheels
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 1,816 posts
Armorama: 1,402 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 - 08:38 AM UTC
Thanks much for the offer Dave. So far I've really enjoyed hearing your input on the Twister. I think others will as well.

For you guys who don't know what the Twister is (besides the game...), check this out at WarWheels.Net
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 15,338 posts
Armorama: 7,297 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 24, 2009 - 12:03 PM UTC
Wow, that certainly is an interesting looking contraption.
tankpassion
Visit this Community
Udine, Italy
KitMaker: 11 posts
Armorama: 10 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 24, 2009 - 01:46 AM UTC
Dear David, my name is Alan and I lead a little production of rare resin model kits.
Since a year I'm collecting as much info as I can to build a XM808 twister. Despite several pictures I still miss some infos to realize it. For example I found nothing about the interior. I'll be glad to chat with you about this awesome vehicle. If you can provide pictures or infos you will be highly mentioned in the review of this kit, and also I'll be thankful forever! Hope to get your reply soon! You can also write me to [email protected]
Best wishes!
 _GOTOTOP