_GOTOBOTTOM
Dioramas
Do you love dioramas & vignettes? We sure do.
NEWS
J's Work - Check Point
SgtRam
Staff MemberContributing Writer
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 3,971 posts
Armorama: 2,859 posts
Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 - 12:31 AM UTC
In from J''s Work a great looking, and useful, diorama accessory set. A plastic set to create the ultimate "check point".

Link to Item

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
Scouteyes
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 247 posts
Armorama: 208 posts
Posted: Friday, June 15, 2012 - 10:25 PM UTC
Looks like a useful set for modern subjects.The "Iron Fence" elements appear quite realistic, but they overlooked a small detail:In their real life counterparts,The "male" upper end connectors have a turn in them so the fences have to be at about a 30 degree angle to each other to be connected. When the fences are then pulled out straight, that little turn creates a kind of a lock, so that spectators can't just lift straight up and take apart the fence. This could probably be fixed with some careful twisting, or replacing with sprue or wire.
Smokeyr67
Visit this Community
Australian Capital Territory, Australia
KitMaker: 145 posts
Armorama: 137 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 17, 2012 - 12:20 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Looks like a useful set for modern subjects.The "Iron Fence" elements appear quite realistic, but they overlooked a small detail:In their real life counterparts,The "male" upper end connectors have a turn in them so the fences have to be at about a 30 degree angle to each other to be connected. When the fences are then pulled out straight, that little turn creates a kind of a lock, so that spectators can't just lift straight up and take apart the fence. This could probably be fixed with some careful twisting, or replacing with sprue or wire.

Until my little figures come alive and start to riot, I'm one of the people who can live with that error:)

I love sets like this, they bring life to a model with so little work. I'll be buying a set or 6.
exer
Visit this Community
Dublin, Ireland
KitMaker: 6,048 posts
Armorama: 4,619 posts
Posted: Sunday, June 17, 2012 - 03:32 AM UTC
Great set. I like the inclusion of the modern lamp post too
 _GOTOTOP