Hosted by Darren Baker
My 100 pcs. of figure bases.
thanan
Visit this Community
Bangkok, Thailand / ไทย
KitMaker: 335 posts
Armorama: 331 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 06:41 PM UTC
Here are some of my work about diorama figure bases 100 pcs. All of bases are scratch built from paper, foam, wire. Thanks so much for all visitors to my topic here.

1stjaeger
Visit this Community
Wien, Austria
KitMaker: 1,744 posts
Armorama: 1,727 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 07:19 PM UTC

Wow!!

The way you create atmosphere and the huge and imaginative variation in topics turn this into art in my humble opinion!!

Let me express my congratulations!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Cheers

Romain

turkeyshot
Visit this Community
New South Wales, Australia
KitMaker: 138 posts
Armorama: 133 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 07:41 PM UTC
Suay Mak Khun Prasert!

Fantastic work my friend. I've noticed that you don't include any figures or vehicles in your dios - is there any reason for this?
Maki
Staff MemberSenior Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
KitMaker: 5,579 posts
Armorama: 2,988 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 07:57 PM UTC
Very nice, the vegetation looks amazing.

When is the book coming out?

Mario
velotrain
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 384 posts
Armorama: 320 posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - 08:15 PM UTC
Quite a contrast - from what look like bonsei to scenes of urban destruction. I'm a bit confused. I can't see details of any of the scenes because they're grouped as a "poster", and not individual images that I can enlarge.

You seem to be a commercial dealer, but the only web presence I find for you is Alibaba and Facebook - neither of which I trust. Alibaba does a very poor job of presenting products and has always seemed geared only to wholesalers who are ready to order a full container, and fb . . . well, I see it as the evil empire. YMMV

You might consider getting a real site of your own - where you can make it clear just what your products are, how much they cost, and how to order them (and how much shipping to the rest of the world costs). Also - is each one a "one-off", or are some of them available on a continuing basis? No doubt there are established companies in Hong Kong - and elsewhere - who would be willing to work with you; handling the marketing and distribution side, etc.

Again - not at all clear just what the situation is.
Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
KitMaker: 9,763 posts
Armorama: 7,444 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 - 12:15 AM UTC
Congratulations Prasert. Some beautiful bases on display. I know you have been posting for some time, but I couldnīt imagine it would have been so many. You really got it down to a fine art.
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 15,338 posts
Armorama: 7,297 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 - 12:49 AM UTC
Fantastic work.
Certainly is something to strive for, for those interested in vignette and diorama bases.
AJLaFleche
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
KitMaker: 8,074 posts
Armorama: 3,293 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 - 01:34 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quite a contrast - from what look like bonsei to scenes of urban destruction. I'm a bit confused. I can't see details of any of the scenes because they're grouped as a "poster", and not individual images that I can enlarge.

You seem to be a commercial dealer, ...

Again - not at all clear just what the situation is.

Same here...are these items you made for yourself and want to display your skills? If so,that's good. If you are producing these for sale, also showing the unpainted and unadorned base let's the potential buyer know what he is going to get in the box.
In any case, some very nice pieces.
vonHengest
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 5,854 posts
Armorama: 4,817 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 - 01:54 AM UTC
I've always enjoyed seeing your work Prasert, and it is really something to see all of these pieces together at the same time!
easyco69
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 2,275 posts
Armorama: 2,233 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 - 03:39 AM UTC
Very , very Awesome!
thanan
Visit this Community
Bangkok, Thailand / ไทย
KitMaker: 335 posts
Armorama: 331 posts
Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013 - 11:13 PM UTC
Thanks so much to every messages and some suggestions here.
Jason:Thank you very much for your Thai word. That's so beautiful. The reason about figures because problem with my eyesight. It's very difficult during stare on the figure when painting.
Mario: Thanks so much. The book now some problem about translation and it can published soonest about end of this month.
At last all of diorama works I post here just want to share some of my diorama bases work only.
Thanks again to all friends.
 _GOTOTOP