_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Allied - WWII
Armor and ground forces of the Allied forces during World War II.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Request AFV Club
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
KitMaker: 11,610 posts
Armorama: 7,843 posts
Posted: Monday, June 23, 2014 - 02:47 AM UTC
I figure AFV Club is the best manufacturer to request an accurate M103 from. I believe there is real capital to be earned from making accurate versions of Dragon's Black Label enterprise. Anybody else agree?
ericadeane
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
KitMaker: 4,021 posts
Armorama: 3,947 posts
Posted: Monday, June 23, 2014 - 02:49 AM UTC
That would be nice. I know AFV Club has other juicy subjects in the works. Maybe if they make a killing, they could venture into the "Heavies"
HermannB
Visit this Community
Bayern, Germany
KitMaker: 4,099 posts
Armorama: 4,067 posts
Posted: Monday, June 23, 2014 - 03:09 AM UTC
Why don`t you contact themself? I hardly believe that they are reading here. As far as I know, they are right now in Germany for research purposes. Nothing better can be done that contacting them and offer materials. I KNOW that it works!
H.-H.

By the way. Has anyone ever considered that if a kit is once released - no matter how bad it is - other companies would take the risk and and produce a doublett or triplett? Again: No matter how much some companies announce, OUR money goes to the companies that RELEASES a subject first!!!
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
KitMaker: 11,610 posts
Armorama: 7,843 posts
Posted: Monday, June 23, 2014 - 03:13 AM UTC
I'm hoping to get something of a petition list, here. The more people requesting something, the more likely the manufacturer will take it seriously.
HermannB
Visit this Community
Bayern, Germany
KitMaker: 4,099 posts
Armorama: 4,067 posts
Posted: Monday, June 23, 2014 - 03:27 AM UTC
I really wonder how long such a petition list will be? Maybe a Thousand modellers? Frm what I heard was the wishlist that RoG publish some time ago only a collection of ideas for projets in a not disclosed future. I personnally believe that we won`t too much of that EVER.
Please forgive my pessimsm, but when you really work for these guys, it will change your point of view about modelmaking VERY much.
H.-H.
 _GOTOTOP