_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Allied - WWII
Armor and ground forces of the Allied forces during World War II.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Bronco Canadian Bofors & IBG Bofors Bedford
48thscale
Visit this Community
Limburg, Netherlands
KitMaker: 229 posts
Armorama: 109 posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 02, 2014 - 02:44 AM UTC
Now, I've got myself that nice Bronco Canadian Bofors, as well as the nice IBG Bedford IBG. Should be a very nice couple together...

Here's what I'm looking for:

Canadian decals to get those two together somewhere in the Netherlands in 44/45,
and a crew to be on board while going somewhere...

I can find two figures for the cab, but would really like some guys in the back...in addition to those some decals for the figures would be really welcome.

As a general question here, I think that it is the figures that make a model "come to life". There's a lot of figures (an enormous amount of them being on the side that seriously lost the whole engagement) doing the war thing. What I would appreciate is crews doing what they did for the major part of their time...moving around in those mobile living quarters...

I would really appreciate 1/35 Common Wealth figures that sit in their vehicles...just being there contemplating life, universe and the rest.

Am I alone in this?

The other questions I have is decals for vehicles that would be in each others vicinity doing what they were supposed to be doing. We've got a lot of vehicles that are very nice kits, but what I would like is to finish them belonging in each others vicinity. Am I making sense here?

H.
SgtRam
Staff MemberContributing Writer
AEROSCALE
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
KitMaker: 3,971 posts
Armorama: 2,859 posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 02, 2014 - 03:02 AM UTC
For decals Archer Fine Transfers has sets that can be used to mark up the vehicle. You might want to check your reference as Canada did not use many of those Bedfords. From what I have seen Canada used C60 to tow the Bofors.

_GOTOTOP