_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
News
Master Box: 35116 - 1/35 German & British Infantry WWI
ninjrk
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
KitMaker: 1,381 posts
Armorama: 1,347 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 04:03 AM UTC

Recently announced by MasterBox is yet another instant diorama, with German soldiers attacking British soldiers in a WW1 trench. Aside from the box art no tooling has been shared, so as always the final product may well have some differences.

Read the Full News Story

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
josito58
Visit this Community
Alava, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 6 posts
Armorama: 6 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 03:37 PM UTC
You can see first pics of masters here:
josito58
Visit this Community
Alava, Spain / Espaņa
Posted: Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 03:39 PM UTC
http://santyagominiaturas.blogspot.com.es/
RECON22
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
KitMaker: 665 posts
Armorama: 652 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 04:56 PM UTC
Nice....that's 'in action'...!
bill_c
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
MODEL SHIPWRIGHTS
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 10,553 posts
Armorama: 8,109 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 10:58 PM UTC
Glad to see more Great War styrene.
Biggles2
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
KitMaker: 7,600 posts
Armorama: 6,110 posts
Posted: Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 11:31 PM UTC
Sort of puts DML to shame, as they are in a "brain freeze" and really can't think of anything new to make, except re-releases of really old stuff!
erichvon
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 1,694 posts
Armorama: 1,584 posts
Posted: Monday, November 30, 2015 - 03:41 AM UTC
They look superb! We could do with more figures like this as I much prefer "in action" figures. I'm currently working on an admin type WW2 German dio in Normandy and while I'm enjoying building it I just don't get the same buzz as I do with figures like these. I can see me buying a few of these and doing some kit bashing to do a decent sized trench dio. Hope they release a couple more sets like this like they did with the Soviet Marines so you can have about a dozen figures in combat straight from the box before you start swapping arms and legs. Once again MB to the front of the queue! Dragon is really yesterdays man where it comes to interesting figures.
dioman13
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
KitMaker: 2,184 posts
Armorama: 1,468 posts
Posted: Monday, November 30, 2015 - 03:52 AM UTC
Well, I figure MasterBox is going to get some more of my hard earned cash stash. But when you compare this to other companies, you really get more bang for your dollar. M.B. has really put the screws to other companies and if they don't pay atention, they will lose out in the figure department. My figure sets are slowly being overtaken by M.B.'s figures as they are very creative and full of action if that's what you are looking for. And thiere customer relations is top notch. When I e-mailed them about the 8th Pa. cavalry set of issues, they sent enough full kits to correct the problem, and was mailed on X-mass day to boot. Another well known figure company and I have an on going pissing match about the correct amount of ammo pouchs needed to corectly build the figures. What is funny is that 2 sets of weapon sprues would fix the problem and they state that they are not available. Was the last set I bought from them. And since M.B.'s does care about thiere customers very well, I support the company with almost all my figure purchases. Besides, they just keep coming up with fantastic figure sets that put all the others to shame.
bilbobee
Visit this Community
Minnesota, United States
KitMaker: 414 posts
Armorama: 406 posts
Posted: Monday, November 30, 2015 - 05:18 AM UTC
wonderful posses, looks great
josito58
Visit this Community
Alava, Spain / Espaņa
Posted: Monday, November 30, 2015 - 02:57 PM UTC
MINI-ART promises for 2016 a lot of WWI models and figures
Karl187
Visit this Community
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 3,094 posts
Armorama: 2,942 posts
Posted: Monday, November 30, 2015 - 04:55 PM UTC
I hope they do include the trench section that is shown on the Santyago model site that Jose posted- many thanks for that link Jose! They did include a section of trench in a previous WW1 release so I guess they probably would be likely to include it. That'll make it pretty much a dynamic vignette straight out of the box!
Even if they don't include the trench section its still a great set- MB are really forging ahead with their WW1 releases!
josito58
Visit this Community
Alava, Spain / Espaņa
Posted: Monday, November 30, 2015 - 07:12 PM UTC
The trench section shown in the photo is included in the kit
josito58
Visit this Community
Alava, Spain / Espaņa
Posted: Monday, November 30, 2015 - 07:26 PM UTC
These trench sections are IMHO a bit crude. Anyway they are a good point of departure for more complicated modifications or scratch to convert them into a good trench-diorama.
Best regards from Spain
JM
 _GOTOTOP