_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Canadian Armor
Discuss all types of Canadian Armor of all eras.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Canadian Leopard ARV Reference Image DVD
LeoCmdr
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 4,085 posts
Armorama: 3,917 posts
Posted: Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 06:49 AM UTC
Happy December!

Are you stuck?

Do you need heavy duty recovery?

Are you broken down and need a boost?

I have your solution!

As a follow-up to my Canadian Leopard 2 Reference Image DVD Set I am ecstatic to announce the release of my Canadian Leopard Armoured Recovery Vehicle Reference Image DVD.

This new Canadian Leopard Armoured Recovery Vehicle Reference Image DVD contains over 500 high resolution images of the Canadian Taurus ARV, the Canadian Leopard ARV 3, and the new Canadian Leopard 2 ARV CAN.

Over their varied years of service the Leopard ARVs have provided recovery and maintenance support to all of the Leopard variants used by the Royal Canadian Armoured Corps and the Corps of the Royal Canadian Engineers.

The Canadian Taurus ARVs deployed on Canadian Domestic Operations as well as to Germany, Croatia, Bosnia, Kosovo, and during combat operations in Afghanistan.

Two CARC tan painted Canadian ARV 3s were obtained from Germany specifically for Afghanistan combat missions and were eventually handed back over to Germany.

The newest and most modern addition, the Leopard 2 ARV CAN, was built to Canadian specifications. It entered service in 2014 and will replace the Taurus ARV.

All of the images were taken by myself. None of the images have ever been published or made available to the public. As a former Canadian Tank Commander and an avid AFV modeller I know the importance of having high quality reference material.

These walkaround images will provide excellent details for creating accurate Canadian ARV projects. This is the most extensive walkaround of the new Canadian Leopard 2 ARV CAN.

The introductory price for the Canadian Leopard Armoured Recovery Vehicle Reference Image DVD is $25.00 Canadian plus shipping.

The Canadian Leopard 2 Reference Image DVD Set with over 1700 images is also available at an updated price of $30.00 Canadian plus shipping.

Please contact me at jbobrowich(at)shaw.ca to order now.

Payment will be by Paypal. When contacting me please provide me your postal address for a shipping quote.

Happy Modelling!

Jason Bobrowich

_GOTOTOP