_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Canadian Armor
Discuss all types of Canadian Armor of all eras.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Canadian M113 Reference Image DVD
LeoCmdr
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 4,085 posts
Armorama: 3,917 posts
Posted: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 12:12 AM UTC
I am thrilled to announce the release of my Canadian M113 Reference Image DVD. Start your New Year off with new reference images!

This reference image set contains over 800 high resolution walkaround images of the Canadian M113A2 Tow Under Armour (TUA) and the Canadian M113A2 Specialized Engineer Variant (SEV).

The M113A2 TUA, armed with dual TOW missile launchers, was designed as a long range tank killer giving the Canadian Army a significant anti-armour capability.

The M113A2 SEV fitted with a multitude of Combat Engineer tools provided mechanized support during the implementation and removal of battlefield obstacles.

These unique Canadian M113s served their crews exceptionally well during deployments in Germany, the Balkans, and Kosovo.

The walkaround images provide a look at these specialized variants before and after refinishing. The images will provide excellent details for enhancing your 1/35 Canadian M113A2 TUA conversion build and any future Canadian M113A2 SEV conversion that might come to fruition.

The price for this uniquely modern Canadian reference image DVD is $20.00 Canadian plus shipping.

Please contact me at jbobrowich(at)shaw.ca to order now.

Payment will be by Paypal. When contacting me please provide me your postal address for a shipping quote.

My Canadian Leopard 2 Reference Image DVD set ($30.00 + shipping) and my Canadian Leopard ARV Reference Image DVD ($25.00 + shipping) are also still available.

Happy Modelling and have a fantastic 2016!
Jason Bobrowich

hanm2a2
Visit this Community
Korea / 대한민국
KitMaker: 1 posts
Armorama: 1 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 08:03 PM UTC
Thats very satisfactory before purchasing

Happy New Year
LeoCmdr
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 4,085 posts
Armorama: 3,917 posts
Posted: Friday, January 01, 2016 - 12:23 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Thats very satisfactory before purchasing

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you too!

Having good reference material is ALWAYS satisfactory!
 _GOTOTOP