_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Canadian Armor
Discuss all types of Canadian Armor of all eras.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Armour Piercing Photography Lynx C&R DVD
LeoCmdr
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 4,085 posts
Armorama: 3,917 posts
Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2016 - 05:01 AM UTC
Get your Canadian Lynx C&R Reference Image DVD in your stocking before Christmas!

I am very pleased to say that there are now over 800 images (over 3.5 GB) on the DVD.

You'll get many excellent walkaround and interior images as well as in the field images showing the Lynx in Canada, Germany, Winter deployments, and in Cyprus.

This little beast had the claws to operate everywhere! Get your DVD now!

A fantastic deal at only $20.00 CAD plus shipping!

Perfect for those military vehicle buffs and for military modellers wanting to make the most out of the Perfect Scale Modellbau Lynx C&R kit or the Hobby Fan Lynx Kit.

Have a great holiday season no matter where you are and release your inner Lynx!

Contact me via email to order now! The first pre-orders were mailed out today!

jbobrowich (at) shaw.ca

Check out the Armour Piercing Photography Facebook page for my other fantastic modern Canadian vehicle DVDs. Keep an eye out for more DVDs in 2017! You can never have too much reference material when it comes to Canadian armour!

LeoCmdr
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 4,085 posts
Armorama: 3,917 posts
Posted: Sunday, December 11, 2016 - 09:56 AM UTC
Thanks to everyone who has ordered my Lynx DVD and for the positive feedback on the DVD contents.

Having created the DVD with the building the new Perfect Scale Modellbau Lynx kit in mind and now having the PSM Lynx kit in my hand (literally as I type this) I can confidently say that the reference material on the DVD will assist all levels of modeller from start to finish. I know I'll be using it!

Have a great holiday season and get your Lynx on!
 _GOTOTOP