_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
News
Blitz Kit: Newsletter No. 45
tatbaqui
Staff MemberNews Writer
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
KitMaker: 2,713 posts
Armorama: 2,451 posts
Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 07:27 AM UTC

This February, Blitz Kit makes available three new kits to complement a First World War scenario.

Read the Full News Story

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
bill_c
Staff MemberCampaigns Administrator
MODEL SHIPWRIGHTS
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 10,553 posts
Armorama: 8,109 posts
Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 07:37 PM UTC
Good news. Too many of their kits are always OOP.
vettejack
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,277 posts
Armorama: 1,254 posts
Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 08:00 PM UTC
Complaints about service, undeliverables, non-communitive stance abounds!! Would not dare touch Blitz through a web site that does not exist (I've tried many times in the past). If I bought their kits, I would only buy from a company other than Blitz, I would ensure that the company that claimed it had the kit I wanted would actually have the very kit exist 'on the property', that it would currently be in their inventory that very day I place an order, that there would be no bullsh$t about having to back order...and only then would I purchase.
modelcellar
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 75 posts
Armorama: 21 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 01:04 AM UTC
Well, just to balance opinions out... I have ordered from Blitz Kit 4 separate times. First I bought the 145mm WWI Artillery piece. The kit arrived in my mailbox here in the states (from France) in about 2 weeks. I was surprised at how fast it showed up. Then I opened it and the quality of the kit was excellent. Feeling comfortable. then I ordered the 155mm Schneider and the 105 mm mdl 13 artillery pieces in a second order. Again, quick delivery and excellent quality. Then the 280mm Schneider Mortar in a third order, and finally the Renault Truck. ...all orders arrived in about 2 weeks and all the kits are excellent quality. I bought the kits over the span of the last 2 years (after seeing a product announcement just like this right here on Armorama) and have had good experiences. So, take it for what it's worth.
RobinNilsson
Staff MemberTOS Moderator
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
KitMaker: 6,693 posts
Armorama: 5,562 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 02:17 AM UTC
I have also received what I ordered. Sometimes the owner is very quick in responding and sometimes it takes a very long time.

About the kits being OOP: I think they produce a batch and once all of those have been sold they flag it as OOP (can't be ordered so no waiting "for ever" for a back order). Eventually they produce a new batch and the cycle repeats.

Many of the kits that I wanted to buy went OOP and after being angry with myself for not ordering in time and waiting for a year or two they suddenly show up as available again.

/ Robin
backswampcub
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 172 posts
Armorama: 157 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 05, 2017 - 05:39 AM UTC
Well all the issues aside. Theses are some really cool releases for the FT-17.
 _GOTOTOP