_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
News
Trumpeter: African Freedom Fighters
willc453
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 55 posts
Armorama: 45 posts
Posted: Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 02:43 AM UTC
Great idea...something I hadn't thought of. And of course, I can always put their heads on another body.
willc453
Visit this Community
United States
Posted: Saturday, May 27, 2017 - 02:44 AM UTC

Quoted Text

They don't have to be African guerillas...give them Caucasian heads and a light skinned paint job for other contexts. Not being racist...just sayin'.

Great idea, something I hadn't thought of. Now I've got a wider variety of civilians and put the cut off heads onto other figures.
Lagumiles
KitMaker: 156 posts
Armorama: 135 posts
Posted: Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 06:36 PM UTC
I got my figures this morning and here are some pictures.
What I have to say about it. There is something good and other not.
The figure A seems much more 54mm instead of 1/35 I cannot understand so much difference in scale- We got six figures wich are wearing as shoes, 2 sneakers 1 soft boot and three between sandals thongs and slipper. Some details are soft and other are crisp. Some arms seems to be a little oversized and I will replace it so as for the heads wich are decent but for some of them I will use Warriors african heads or Hornet ones. Weapons are good detailed and they same level as Dragon or Masterbox ones
At last a decent kit but Trumpeter must learn a lot from his competitor Masterbox.

willc453
Visit this Community
United States
Posted: Thursday, July 13, 2017 - 08:04 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

These figures could also be used as Apex gang figures in Melbourne

Or tuck them into a post-apocalyptic scene from the early part of the breakdown, when it's still possible to loot for supplies. Ruined buildings, an ex-SWAT armored truck with 'POLICE' crudely sprayed over, and this crew.

This kit's been out for awhile, having 4 of them that I'll be using in zombie/apocalypse dioramas. Mentioned this else where, with someone suggesting replacing the heads with resin ones so I have a wider choice of looks. Some will be looters, others as survivors. For example, the guy hunched over will have a case of food while hiding behind something as zombies shuffle by.

Detailing on figures is really nice w/option of separate hats, though you'll have to putty on a couple of them as part of their heads are missing because the hats going on the head. And how about 12 AK-47's? And of course, the rpg.
 _GOTOTOP