_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Allied - WWII
Armor and ground forces of the Allied forces during World War II.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Takom M31 released
scottydg01
Visit this Community
Mississippi, United States
KitMaker: 1 posts
Armorama: 1 posts
Posted: Friday, November 17, 2017 - 03:19 AM UTC
Well Takom has released it's M31 today, but with all the issues that there M3 Lee has, I thought I would see if there was a review on it. After searching all the Armor Haunts, I found none. So one can only deduce that the known issues that plague the Lee and Grant kits, also are prominent with this kit.

Which brings me to the possibility of Miniart producing this kit. If they do, and learn from all the blemishes that are found on the Tamiya, Academy, and the Takom, they could steal the M3 families kits .

If anyone see's more about this Miniart release share it with the community please.
KurtLaughlin
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 2,402 posts
Armorama: 2,377 posts
Posted: Friday, November 17, 2017 - 03:26 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Well Takom has released it's M31 today, but with all the issues that there M3 Lee has . . . So one can only deduce that the known issues that plague the Lee and Grant kits . . .

Can you list "all the issues" with the Takom kits, and how difficult were they to overcome when you built yours?

KL
jvazquez
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 857 posts
Armorama: 811 posts
Posted: Friday, November 17, 2017 - 08:16 PM UTC
Mine is currently shipping.

I'm a little surprised that there have been no sprue shots of their M31.

What issues have you heard of with their Lee and Grant kits? I have seen nothing but great reviews on them.
KurtLaughlin
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 2,402 posts
Armorama: 2,377 posts
Posted: Friday, November 17, 2017 - 08:47 PM UTC
I've had one since early in the month. I didn't take any photos (I've seen them, though) but gave a written description.

http://www.track-link.com/forums/modelling_kits/18867

KL
 _GOTOTOP