_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Modern - USA
Modern Armor, AFVs, and Support vehicles.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Bronco Maxxpro released
jwest21
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 3,374 posts
Armorama: 3,126 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 11:52 PM UTC
Luckymodel has the Bronco Maxxpro in stock now. There is also one on Ebay. (I tried to just comment on the old Maxxpro topic but for some reason it didn't show up on pg 1 after I did)
jwest21
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, January 26, 2018 - 12:50 AM UTC
Not sure if this was posted, but PMMS has an in-box review. http://www.perthmilitarymodelling.com/reviews/vehicles/bronco/cb35142.html
Removed by original poster on 01/27/18 - 09:06:53 (GMT).
Ray28
Visit this Community
Hong Kong S.A.R. / 繁體
KitMaker: 209 posts
Armorama: 144 posts
Posted: Friday, January 26, 2018 - 05:42 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Luckymodel has the Bronco Maxxpro in stock now. There is also one on Ebay. (I tried to just comment on the old Maxxpro topic but for some reason it didn't show up on pg 1 after I did)

I would not buy it from them as they dont have a fair game.. I did just hear that Bronco have a new sole distributor but they only send this kit to there own store and let all others wait for the kit so they can sell it better in hong kong area... so it must be lucky model that are the distributor as they are the only ones that have it in stock...

As same as before Bronco will release the new item to international distributor worldwide before releasing kits to Hong Kong. Yes LuckyModel is the distributor in Hong Kong and we have no control from other retailer.

Each brand has its own distribution policy (like we do not able to access every brand on the market) so everyone is working hard to maintain their business so it does not posses any issue fair game.

RAYMOND
jwest21
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, January 26, 2018 - 07:00 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

I would not buy it from them as they dont have a fair game.. I did just hear that Bronco have a new sole distributor but they only send this kit to there own store and let all others wait for the kit so they can sell it better in hong kong area... so it must be lucky model that are the distributor as they are the only ones that have it in stock...

I have always had excellent customer service from Luckymodel, honestly, so I had no issues ordering one from them.
18Bravo
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
KitMaker: 7,219 posts
Armorama: 6,097 posts
Posted: Friday, January 26, 2018 - 08:10 AM UTC
That, and Raymond has always been a stand up guy.
jwest21
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, January 26, 2018 - 08:49 AM UTC

Quoted Text

That, and Raymond has always been a stand up guy.

absolutely
WXerock
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 672 posts
Armorama: 668 posts
Posted: Friday, January 26, 2018 - 11:36 AM UTC
I just ordered one as well. I think it is worth the price. I could have waited and gotten one cheaper on eBay but I guess I didn't mind the shipping cost. I just sent in a first look review of the Panda MaxxPro M1235A1. It certainly has a lower parts count but should build up and look nice next to this one.

Regards,

Eric
leopard122
Visit this Community
European Union
KitMaker: 417 posts
Armorama: 411 posts
Posted: Friday, January 26, 2018 - 03:01 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

As same as before Bronco will release the new item to international distributor worldwide before releasing kits to Hong Kong. Yes LuckyModel is the distributor in Hong Kong and we have no control from other retailer.

Each brand has its own distribution policy (like we do not able to access every brand on the market) so everyone is working hard to maintain their business so it does not posses any issue fair game.

RAYMOND

Yes Raymond you are right, that they want to release the kit to international distributor before they send it out in Hong kong as you are much cheaper sometimes.. But not always with the shipping cost.. As then they can be more expensive then in Europe... And i understand that Bronco think that way.. That is ok..
But in that case you should not have it either in stock just because you are the distributor in hong kong..as you say they will release it to all others first before hong kong .. For example a big store here in germany will have this kit in 3-4 weeks.. How can you be the only store in your area now then that have the kit as you should not have it then if it's like you saying, why have you not send out the kit to the other stores in Hong kong area then if you are the only Hong Kong Distributor?so they can sell it too... Then it's not a fair game you playing... Because then you shall have it when all others have it in that area too... Right? As if i release a music cd, just because i'm the distributor i can not sell it before all other companys are allowed to do that...or i can not ignore to send it out to the other stores just because i want to be the only one that have it first and wait 2-3 weeks before the other get it?

I'm a happy customer of your company , it's not that and i will continue to shopping from you.. But i dont like the way you do with this kit just because it's probably very populair and will sell alot of it....
End of story...
leopard122
Visit this Community
European Union
KitMaker: 417 posts
Armorama: 411 posts
Posted: Friday, January 26, 2018 - 06:25 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I just ordered one as well. I think it is worth the price. I could have waited and gotten one cheaper on eBay but I guess I didn't mind the shipping cost. I just sent in a first look review of the Panda MaxxPro M1235A1. It certainly has a lower parts count but should build up and look nice next to this one.

Regards,

Eric

Do you have a link to your first look review of the Panda models maxx pro? As i can not find it..
Ray28
Visit this Community
Hong Kong S.A.R. / 繁體
Posted: Friday, January 26, 2018 - 09:37 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

RAYMOND

Yes Raymond you are right, that they want to release the kit to international distributor before they send it out in Hong kong as you are much cheaper sometimes.. But not always with the shipping cost.. As then they can be more expensive then in Europe... And i understand that Bronco think that way.. That is ok..
But in that case you should not have it either in stock just because you are the distributor in hong kong..as you say they will release it to all others first before hong kong .. For example a big store here in germany will have this kit in 3-4 weeks.. How can you be the only store in your area now then that have the kit as you should not have it then if it's like you saying, why have you not send out the kit to the other stores in Hong kong area then if you are the only Hong Kong Distributor?so they can sell it too... Then it's not a fair game you playing... Because then you shall have it when all others have it in that area too... Right? As if i release a music cd, just because i'm the distributor i can not sell it before all other companys are allowed to do that...or i can not ignore to send it out to the other stores just because i want to be the only one that have it first and wait 2-3 weeks before the other get it?

I'm a happy customer of your company , it's not that and i will continue to shopping from you.. But i dont like the way you do with this kit just because it's probably very populair and will sell alot of it....
End of story...

I see what you mean. Nowadays the row of distributor and retailer is in a final gray area. If you notice, some brand like Dragon, Panada, Meng, we are also late for new release arrival where we are first in some like Bronco, Rye Field... Kinetic (of course). Each retailers has its own supply advantage. So I think we are on the same fair play game.

Unlike 10 years ago, we have only have handful brand to sell, now, we have more brand than the distributor/retailers. Therefore, each retailers has to pick up brand that they strong on. Those choice will affect the priorities of product access. I think it is fair for everyone.

Also, the order responsability is different from distributor and retailer, therefore, it can say which one have benefit. Just choice of selection.

Regards
Raymond

P.S. The Bronco MaxPro should be available in China soon, so all others players in HK will have access to it.
panamadan
Visit this Community
Minnesota, United States
KitMaker: 1,513 posts
Armorama: 1,449 posts
Posted: Friday, January 26, 2018 - 10:42 PM UTC
I've always had great service with Lucky Models.
Dan
Ray28
Visit this Community
Hong Kong S.A.R. / 繁體
Posted: Friday, January 26, 2018 - 11:34 PM UTC
For those customer in USA, Canada we will soon announce a program for customer in North America to offer a newer shipping option for faster or cheaper option with new facilities in the region.

Raymond
WXerock
Visit this Community
California, United States
KitMaker: 672 posts
Armorama: 668 posts
Posted: Saturday, January 27, 2018 - 12:51 AM UTC
leopard122, I sent the article in yesterday. It might take a couple of days for Maki to get it published.

Regards,

Eric
 _GOTOTOP