_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Canadian Armor
Discuss all types of Canadian Armor of all eras.
Hosted by Darren Baker
Canadian TAPV reference DVD
recceboy
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 706 posts
Armorama: 665 posts
Posted: Friday, February 02, 2018 - 07:20 AM UTC
This jammed packed DVD deals with the new Textron TAPV (Tactical Armoured Patrol Vehicle) which is coming into service with the Canadian Military. The DVD has 796 files, 28 folders of close detailed photos and information dealing with the new TAPV in service. Word documents that deal with the history, modifications of the TAPV, painting & Markings, crew weapons & uniforms. Many unpublished photos from the TAPV service when employed during Operation Lentus and domestic training here in Canada. A special file deals with the TAPV development during the trials and evaluation period, which show trial vehicles going through the evaluations. This reference also has walk around files donated that show current vehicles from coast to coast.

Available from myself , limited to 50 copies.

Or from trackjam Models:http://www.trackjam.com/orderform.htm

Cheers

Anthony
WarWheels
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 1,816 posts
Armorama: 1,402 posts
Posted: Saturday, February 03, 2018 - 12:54 AM UTC
Looking forward to getting my copy. All the other sets I've gotten from Anthony have been top notch, so I'll expect this one to meet those high expectations as well.
recceboy
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
KitMaker: 706 posts
Armorama: 665 posts
Posted: Monday, February 05, 2018 - 08:08 AM UTC
The TAPV is # 18 in the Canadian Post War Series, that covers vehicles from the Korean War onwards. If anyone is looking for a copy.

Available from myself or from TrackJam Models.

Cheers

Anthony
 _GOTOTOP