_GOTOBOTTOM
Яusso-Soviэt Forum
Russian or Soviet vehicles/armor modeling forum.
News
OKB Grigorov: 2A3 Kondensator 2P
tatbaqui
Staff MemberNews Writer
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
KitMaker: 2,713 posts
Armorama: 2,451 posts
Posted: Saturday, February 24, 2018 - 04:28 PM UTC

The latest from OKB Grigorov features a kit of this Cold War era Soviet self-propelled howitzer. A bonus part is included with the first 100 orders of this kit.

Read the Full News Story

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
Taeuss
Visit this Community
Manitoba, Canada
KitMaker: 3,791 posts
Armorama: 3,778 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 05:29 AM UTC
Now here's something that should be offered in 1/35th rather than every silly paper panzer project ever drawn-out on a napkin in May of 1945! Not to mention those silly things that never even got that far! Reality, especially Col War-era reality, is far more interesting and plausible. I'd probably add one of these to my stash if it were made available. I'd definitely review it here too.
andymacrae
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 409 posts
Armorama: 402 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 07:37 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Now here's something that should be offered in 1/35th rather than every silly paper panzer project ever drawn-out on a napkin in May of 1945! Not to mention those silly things that never even got that far! Reality, especially Col War-era reality, is far more interesting and plausible. I'd probably add one of these to my stash if it were made available. I'd definitely review it here too.

On it's way from Trumpeter: https://toylandhobbymodelingmagazinepublishing.wordpress.com/2017/07/17/135th-2a3-kondensator-2p-406mm-sph-assemble-test-done%EF%BC%81/

HTH
Andy
spongya
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
MODELGEEK
Visit this Community
Budapest, Hungary
KitMaker: 2,365 posts
Armorama: 1,709 posts
Posted: Sunday, February 25, 2018 - 09:08 PM UTC
So W-Model has this (for the exact same amount of money); I wonder how much the Trumpeter kit will be...

It might even be cheaper...
firstcircle
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2,249 posts
Armorama: 2,007 posts
Posted: Monday, February 26, 2018 - 07:49 PM UTC
Trumpeter... if it happens, then maybe feeling slightly sorry for anyone that laid out for the Panzer Shop 1/35 resin kit, it must have been $150-200. There was one being built here on Armorama, but apparently not to a finish:
1/35 2A3 Kondensator In-Box Review
OKB_Grigorov
Visit this Community
Burgas, Bulgaria
KitMaker: 5 posts
Armorama: 5 posts
Posted: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 - 11:35 PM UTC

Quoted Text

So W-Model has this (for the exact same amount of money); I wonder how much the Trumpeter kit will be...

It might even be cheaper...

So far only we have the model in production:) And not only that but couple of customers are already building it and share picture.
One of those build must appear on the top banner here, and for all images you can visit our Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/OKBGrigorov/
RobinNilsson
Staff MemberTOS Moderator
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
KitMaker: 6,693 posts
Armorama: 5,562 posts
Posted: Thursday, March 01, 2018 - 01:31 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Trumpeter... if it happens, then maybe feeling slightly sorry for anyone that laid out for the Panzer Shop 1/35 resin kit, it must have been $150-200. There was one being built here on Armorama, but apparently not to a finish:
1/35 2A3 Kondensator In-Box Review

US $ 177:70 to be precise, free shipping due to buying some more stuff at the time.
I bought it about 9 months before the announcement here at Armorama:
https://armorama.kitmaker.net/forums/258922

I have also bought a resin 2S7 Pion before Trumpeter announced theirs. I haven't bought the 2S4 Tyulpan yet, in the hope that Trumpeter will release one ....
/ Robin
 _GOTOTOP