_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV: Modern - USA
Modern Armor, AFVs, and Support vehicles.
Hosted by Darren Baker
DJ's Panda buffalo A2 build
rmadfire1
Visit this Community
South Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 265 posts
Armorama: 263 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 10:02 PM UTC
I received my Panda Buffalo A2 kit about 3 weeks ago and wanted to share my experiences with the kit so far. This is not my first Panda kit and I was very well aware of the quality of their past offerings and how difficult they are to build so I wasn't expecting much. Well I was bit surprised to see the quality of this kit was much better then the kits I built previously from Panda. The detail is pretty good, crisp for the most part so I have hopes.
After looking over the instruction I noticed that like typical Panda instructions some parts had missing part numbers, and locations for some parts are vague, but after searching the frets I found the parts and I'll note them below. There is some flash but easily removed with a little filing and sanding.The suspension goes together well and the detail is good. So this is where I'm at now and I do like the kit so far. I plan on adding the RWS to the top and also the bar armor from the bronco kit.

(In assembly section 5 you'll assemble a round tank that you then mount to the lower hull, there should be a grab handle also however, the instructions do not mention the location nor the part number, this is part #C-3).
In assembly section 15 there is an armored shield that protects the steering shaft coming out of the hull, this is part number C-10.
I'll post photos soon.
Hope this helps
DJ
leopard122
Visit this Community
European Union
KitMaker: 417 posts
Armorama: 411 posts
Posted: Sunday, March 11, 2018 - 11:57 PM UTC
Looking forward to see from your build..
 _GOTOTOP