_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
How to contact Panzer Art?
ziggyfoos
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
KitMaker: 199 posts
Armorama: 133 posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 05, 2018 - 11:00 PM UTC
Bought four sets new from seller on ebay back. Received them but two of the sets were missing parts. Since the sets were new from an online store and were missing originally, I tried to email Panzer Art (twice) directly for the missing parts but never got a reply. I tried the seller and they repeatedly had no luck either (supposedly) and now I waited to long to get my money back. So I'm back to my original attempts at contacting Panzer Art directly for the missing parts. How are they reachable?
pgb3476
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
KitMaker: 977 posts
Armorama: 976 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 - 12:54 AM UTC
Try contacting them directly via Facebook. I did a couple years ago and actually ordered an item. Got it without issue.
AOS
Visit this Community
Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
KitMaker: 75 posts
Armorama: 74 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 - 05:56 AM UTC
Some time ago I bought a set of road wheels for KV-I/II from Panzer Art (at a german online store). Two wheels were brittle and useless. I sent an email but never got a reply from Panzer Art. No service ! Wasted money

ziggyfoos
Visit this Community
Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 - 07:50 AM UTC
Thanks, will try now through facebook
Das_Abteilung
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 365 posts
Armorama: 351 posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 - 11:47 AM UTC
I've tried Facebook and direct email contact several times. Never had an answer.

Has anyone else noticed that the range of PA in stock at resellers seems to be shrinking? I've been chasing some items out of stock at several stores for months now. PA don't sell direct.

Regarding the broken parts, in the EU it is the responsibility of the seller to replace the broken parts and for them to sort it out with PA. And don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Of course many eBay sellers seem to think they can ignore their responsibilities in law and that using eBay in some way takes them outside consumer law. But if you complain through eBay or PayPal you should get a result. I have.
phantom_phanatic309
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
KitMaker: 2,568 posts
Armorama: 423 posts
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2018 - 04:45 AM UTC
Did you have any luck with them?

I've just had the British no.19 aerial set arrive from an ebay seller and despite their best efforts to pack and protect it, 2 of the pieces are broken.

Stephen
ziggyfoos
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 04:54 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Did you have any luck with them?

I got a Facebook message reply pretty fast saying missing parts would be sent. Will see what happens.
andyevans
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 369 posts
Armorama: 249 posts
Posted: Thursday, June 14, 2018 - 07:20 PM UTC
[quote]I've tried Facebook and direct email contact several times. Never had an answer.
quote]

Same here. Several emails and facebook messages - no response. Won't be buying anything from them if this is the level of customer service they offer.
ziggyfoos
Visit this Community
Posted: Monday, July 23, 2018 - 08:07 AM UTC
Here's an "update"....

As mentioned I sent a message direct through Facebook back in the beginning of last month after not getting reply through emails. I got a reply the same day saying the missing parts would be mailed. About 7 weeks later, still no parts. I sent another facebook message asking for status last week. No reply and message was read. Sent another today, again no reply and message was read.

Lesson learned: I'm not buying any more PanzerArt sets unless I see them in person and confirm the parts.
WarWheels
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
KitMaker: 1,816 posts
Armorama: 1,402 posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 - 05:03 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Has anyone else noticed that the range of PA in stock at resellers seems to be shrinking? I've been chasing some items out of stock at several stores...

Peter, I too have seen the availability of Panzer Art sets decline.
 _GOTOTOP