_GOTOBOTTOM
Figures
Military figures of all shapes and sizes.
News
KAV: Eddie the Head
varanusk
Staff MemberManaging Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 1,288 posts
Armorama: 942 posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 07:41 PM UTC

KAV Models launches a new line of figures starting with Eddie, Iron Maiden's icon.

Read the Full News Story

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
Vicious
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
KitMaker: 1,517 posts
Armorama: 1,109 posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 09:11 PM UTC
The Iron Maiden!!...love it!!!...at the age of 8/9, I and 3 friends made the playback of the "number of the beast" at the club for the children of the church,lucky neither we nor the priest at the time understood any word of English but already the fact of the music my friends dressed with the heavy metal clotes of the older brother and me dressed as Eddie with chains and toilet paper did not make the priest happy at all.... ...i think my parents also was pretty in shock... ...I remember that we spent hours looking at the drawings of the covers from the collection of a friend's biggest brother, it was too cool !!
leopard122
Visit this Community
European Union
KitMaker: 417 posts
Armorama: 411 posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 03, 2018 - 10:37 PM UTC
Wow, any know where to find this brand ? Please release more Eddie figures
Emeritus
Visit this Community
Uusimaa, Finland
KitMaker: 2,845 posts
Armorama: 808 posts
Posted: Friday, October 05, 2018 - 01:35 PM UTC
Now this is cool news!

I definitely hope there'll be more Eddies to come. Lots of designs to be, ahem, 'inspired' by. There's the assault rifle-toting Eddie from the "2 Minutes To Midnight" single cover, RAF pilot Eddie from "Aces High" (please, make it happen in 1:32 and 1:48, both seated and standing to pose next to the plane!), redcoat Eddie from "The Trooper", etc.
 _GOTOTOP