_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
Sherman Interior?
Brianlee
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 199 posts
Armorama: 198 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 09, 2019 - 06:44 PM UTC
I'm sure this has been covered but is anyone going to do a Sherman with full interior?

I don't see how it hasn't been done already by Takom or RFM?
Bravo1102
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 2,864 posts
Armorama: 2,497 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 09, 2019 - 11:02 PM UTC
Give it time. The recent rush of interior kits has been all about the ever sexy German felines and Miniart's line up.

What else is there outside of the AFV club T-34 and some Academy kits that everyone likes to bash?

(To be clear I am talking tanks and tank destroyers, not personnel carriers. But outside of M113 and Bradley that's relatively few too)

Just a basic fighting compartment should be the norm, but even when we get gun breaches and commander's seats, the driver's hole is always bare. At least by stripping the interior from an Academy M10 youd get a basic driver's compartment and something to start a turret interior with.
m4sherman
Visit this Community
Arizona, United States
KitMaker: 1,866 posts
Armorama: 1,808 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 10, 2019 - 12:43 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I'm sure this has been covered but is anyone going to do a Sherman with full interior?

I don't see how it hasn't been done already by Takom or RFM?

This is also on my hope list. While I think the Asuka M4's are the best out there (aside from the over done suspension), and are perfect for an interior, I doubt they will do an interior. My next best hope is Meng because they would release the interior as a separate kit, and I could get a couple for my Asuka kits.
 _GOTOTOP