_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
News
MiniArt: BM-8-24 based on 1,5t Truck
varanusk
Staff MemberManaging Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 1,288 posts
Armorama: 942 posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 - 11:09 AM UTC

MiniArt announces a new BM-8-24 rocket launcher based on a 1,5t truck.

Read the Full News Story

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!
JamesL27
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 202 posts
Armorama: 199 posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 - 11:50 PM UTC
I like it. This one will probably find a way into my stash. Hope they keep it up with the Katyusha type vehicles.
M4A1Sherman
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 4,403 posts
Armorama: 4,078 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2019 - 06:21 PM UTC

Quoted Text

MiniArt announces a new BM-8-24 rocket launcher based on a 1,5t truck.

Read the Full News Story

If you have comments or questions please post them here.

Thanks!

I'd purely LOVE to see an early-production 1/24 GAZ-AA & GAZ-AAA (read: FORD MODEL AA & FORD MODEL AAA), from MINIART or ICM, or for that matter, ANY other enterprising model manufacturer... They've never been done before, outside a VERY RARE cottage-industry resin conversion kit. The name of this manufacturer escapes me at the moment... I've done several VERY EXTENSIVE and INTENSIVE conversion projects, using the FRANKLIN MINT 1930 Ford Model A Tudor Chassis/Engine/Suspension/Wheels/Tires and Fenders as a base for the conversion, and the very old early 1960s-vintage MONOGRAM 1930 Ford Model A Coupe/Cabriolet kits to model PROPER Model As in this scale. Ditto the Model A Pickup Trucks. I don't use the DANBURY MINT 1931 Model As, either the Roadster or the Coupe/Deluxe Coupe for these reasons:

a. The Wheels and Tires are a bit too small

b. The Hub Caps are WAY too small

c. The DANBURY MINT Coupe/Deluxe Coupe's Upper & Lower Body Halves ARE COMPLETELY WRONG. The old early 1960s MONOGRAM 1930 Coupe Upper & Lower Body Halves ARE correct, but the Upper Body Half part will not mate-up to the bottom half of the DANBURY MINT Lower Body Half, because DANBURY's Chinese sub-contractor in this model's manufacture didn't do their homework, both dimensionally and aesthetically, so I've saved myself the headaches by using the old MONOGRAM Coupe/Cabriolet Bodies with the DANBURY Coupe's Interiors. And that's just for the 1930/1931 Coupes. Don't get me going on the 1927/28-1929 Model A Body/Fenders/Chassis/Engine & Suspension Components...
ilfil62
Visit this Community
Sofiya, Bulgaria
KitMaker: 158 posts
Armorama: 151 posts
Posted: Friday, January 18, 2019 - 04:51 AM UTC
There isn't Ford AAA model. There was Ford AA Timken 6x4 conversion but this chassis has almost nothing in common with GAZ-AAA.
 _GOTOTOP