_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
Gonzalo Moreno - frogstudio
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
KitMaker: 11,610 posts
Armorama: 7,843 posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 - 10:17 PM UTC
Rather than comment on every build, I think a blanket statement is in order. How did you manage to complete so many builds?! Is the paint still wet? Excellent work, all around!
frogstudio
Visit this Community
Argentina
KitMaker: 179 posts
Armorama: 169 posts
Posted: Thursday, January 17, 2019 - 03:26 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Rather than comment on every build, I think a blanket statement is in order. How did you manage to complete so many builds?! Is the paint still wet? Excellent work, all around!

Hi Matthew! Many thanks for you kind comment! On you question: I got impressed myself on how much I vuilt last year and I've not uploaded pictures of 1/35 figures I built and painted to atch many of the vehicles in future dioramas. I think it had to do with the fact that I have no kids and my wife has been out of the country due to work reasons most of the year. I usually spend 3 to 4 hours almost every night building and weekends are used for paintng. Usually my workflow is as follows... I'll build the mdel during the week, prime on friday, paint on saturday and weather on sundays! Some models took two weeks to complete, some one. I also dedicated some sessions to paint huge numbers of stowage, so taht whe I need them I just have to drop then in. And astly... I don't go mad on models... if something wont be seen I won't spend a minute on it.
 _GOTOTOP