Hosted by Darren Baker
revell-italeri/esci leopards
trakpin
Visit this Community
Nova Scotia, Canada
KitMaker: 667 posts
Armorama: 639 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 11, 2019 - 09:14 PM UTC
would anyone know if the rev roadwheels will fit the ital a4, and if not, is there an am set? thx
frank01
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 195 posts
Armorama: 175 posts
Posted: Friday, April 12, 2019 - 12:18 AM UTC
most things leopard,

http://leopardclub.ca/
barkingdigger
Staff MemberAssociate Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
KitMaker: 3,981 posts
Armorama: 3,403 posts
Posted: Friday, April 12, 2019 - 02:03 AM UTC
Given this is posted in the Braille Scale section, Mike's Leopard Club website won't be much help - he's all about 1:35.

The OKB Grigorov website has some in 1:72 resin.
trakpin
Visit this Community
Nova Scotia, Canada
Posted: Friday, April 12, 2019 - 07:08 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Given this is posted in the Braille Scale section, Mike's Leopard Club website won't be much help - he's all about 1:35.

The OKB Grigorov website has some in 1:72 resin.

yeah, that's what's usable, tho I'm wary of ordering from that part of the world. shoulda had them tues, but miniart tracks from ukraine havn't arrived yet|:( . amazon suggested I wait till sun then they'll look into it
MatthewC
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 22 posts
Armorama: 22 posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 02:09 PM UTC
I've ordered many times from OKB, and haven't had a problem. He's a very reliable and safe site to use. Plus his quality is second to none, and GREAT customer service!

HTH
Matt
trakpin
Visit this Community
Nova Scotia, Canada
Posted: Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 04:03 PM UTC

Quoted Text

I've ordered many times from OKB, and haven't had a problem. He's a very reliable and safe site to use. Plus his quality is second to none, and GREAT customer service!

HTH
Matt

good thing there're some still around on evilfleabay. always liked the A4. gonna see if I can find a repop, or italeri. an esci might be too old. good thing they also have tracks. I figure on using the kits single links and remove the same amount from the resin lengths. should work out ok. managed to find a 105mm gun for it on tracksntroops, by dymok72. looks decent enuff, turned alu

everythings gonna be on its way
MatthewC
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
KitMaker: 22 posts
Armorama: 22 posts
Posted: Thursday, April 18, 2019 - 07:27 PM UTC
Dude, I've used ESCI's main gun, and a bunch of the little incidentals of the kit to do my Leopard MEXAS. OKB is the way to go for the stuff you need!!!
Quoted Text

Quoted Text

HTH
Matt

good thing there're some still around on evilfleabay. always liked the A4. gonna see if I can find a repop, or italeri. an esci might be too old. good thing they also have tracks. I figure on using the kits single links and remove the same amount from the resin lengths. should work out ok. managed to find a 105mm gun for it on tracksntroops, by dymok72. looks decent enuff, turned alu

trakpin
Visit this Community
Nova Scotia, Canada
Posted: Friday, April 19, 2019 - 12:12 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Dude, I've used ESCI's main gun, and a bunch of the little incidentals of the kit to do my Leopard MEXAS. OKB is the way to go for the stuff you need!!!
Quoted Text

Quoted Text

HTH
Matt

got thier wheels/tracks. unfortunately no gun. should bave it all in a coupla weeks. looking at that esci 105 on OTW and I can't say it's all that great. if only flyhawk would do more cold war armor
 _GOTOTOP