_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
1:35 Sherman Interiors
DrButterfingers
Visit this Community
Wisconsin, United States
KitMaker: 16 posts
Armorama: 7 posts
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2019 - 04:49 AM UTC
Am I the only one who was excited about the RFM and Meng announcements only to be a little disappointed insofar the models won't have interiors compared to other releases by these companies? I have RFM and Takom Panthers with interiors but no Sherman. I REALLY want to do a Sherman interior more than a Panther interior. I know the resin interiors exist but would have enjoyed the simplicity of plastic.

I'm sort of hopeful RFM / MENG may release an add-on interior like various King Tigers. The Panther cut-aways are beautiful... I wish we could have EITHER a 75mm or 76mm interior in plastic...
Kevlar06
Visit this Community
Washington, United States
KitMaker: 3,670 posts
Armorama: 2,052 posts
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2019 - 07:33 AM UTC
The first issues of RFMs Tiger and Panther kits were done without interiors as well-- so we'll just have to wait and see!
VR, Russ
M4A1Sherman
Visit this Community
New York, United States
KitMaker: 4,403 posts
Armorama: 4,078 posts
Posted: Monday, June 03, 2019 - 07:39 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Am I the only one who was excited about the RFM and Meng announcements only to be a little disappointed insofar the models won't have interiors compared to other releases by these companies? I have RFM and Takom Panthers with interiors but no Sherman. I REALLY want to do a Sherman interior more than a Panther interior. I know the resin interiors exist but would have enjoyed the simplicity of plastic.

I'm sort of hopeful RFM / MENG may release an add-on interior like various King Tigers. The Panther cut-aways are beautiful... I wish we could have EITHER a 75mm or 76mm interior in plastic...

The above is the usual response, (in so many words), which I've gotten from model kit manufacturers when I contact them concerning anything WWII US or Allied... The operative word being "anything"...

Good Luck...
 _GOTOTOP