_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
good vendors
steviecee
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 123 posts
Armorama: 31 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 02:31 PM UTC
Ordered a kit from Dawn grocery store in China a week ago and the kit showed up today so there certainly are great vendors from China!
I also ordered a tool from Micro Mark and when it showed up it was the wrong thing. After a call to them with and a nice conversation with their call center I received the correct tool and a box to return the incorrect tool. Now that's good customer service!
mudlark
Visit this Community
South Australia, Australia
KitMaker: 28 posts
Armorama: 27 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 06:20 PM UTC
Do you have a link for dawn?
RobinNilsson
Staff MemberTOS Moderator
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Stockholm, Sweden
KitMaker: 6,693 posts
Armorama: 5,562 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 06:32 PM UTC
Dawn grocery store are on ebay:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/dawngrocerystore
(the 'uk' in the link shall not be interpreted as actually being physically in the UK)

I have only had good experiences with them.

Someone else sent 1 (one) set of Bronco T48 Sherman tracks when I had ordered and paid for 10 (ten). I notified them and they promised to send the other 9 (nine). When I asked about the tracking number for the second shipment they had apparently lost the plot and the person who answered me wrote "Send ten this item? Yes?" so I didn't bother to correct their mistake so now I have 11
I am certain that I will find good use for the eleventh set of tracks Lots of Shermans with vinyl or DS tracks hiding in the stash ...

/ Robin
mudlark
Visit this Community
South Australia, Australia
KitMaker: 28 posts
Armorama: 27 posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 - 06:39 PM UTC
Thanks for that
Biggles2
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
KitMaker: 7,600 posts
Armorama: 6,110 posts
Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2019 - 05:07 AM UTC
I think "Dawn Grocery Store" has "UK" included in their link to indicate that their prices are in British Pounds. Their sister store, Aurora Model Shop, has all their prices listed in Canadian Dollars (at least on my computer, because I am in Canada). But I buy semi-regularly from both these stores and highly recommend them. They have extremely good prices on (Chinese made) kits, and all (or most) prices include shipping. Delivery time is what you would expect of surfacing shipping from the other side of the world.
 _GOTOTOP