_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
ARVs !
grunt136mike
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,896 posts
Armorama: 1,858 posts
Posted: Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 02:26 PM UTC
Hi;

YYIIPPEEEEEE !? Finally I going to have not One but Two in my Collection; And at last both Trumpeter & Takom have come forth with A BREM-1 and Bergepanzer 2 in 1/35 scale !! Now I don't know about anybody else; But these were Long Overdo, and Cry for People to build Dio's; Which is NOT Me ! The Trumpy; kit has A Thousand (1,ooo) parts which has got to mostly Tracks.
For You Guy's who like to Have Fun with Dio's the possibility's are Endless! Now the Only Bad Thing is that I Can't Play with them until X-mas morning.

CHEERS; MIKE.
Reforger-Victim
Visit this Community
Hessen, Germany
KitMaker: 95 posts
Armorama: 79 posts
Posted: Thursday, November 21, 2019 - 08:43 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi;

YYIIPPEEEEEE !? Finally I going to have not One but Two in my Collection; And at last both Trumpeter & Takom have come forth with A BREM-1 and Bergepanzer 2 in 1/35 scale !! Now I don't know about anybody else; But these were Long Overdo, and Cry for People to build Dio's; Which is NOT Me ! The Trumpy; kit has A Thousand (1,ooo) parts which has got to mostly Tracks.
For You Guy's who like to Have Fun with Dio's the possibility's are Endless! Now the Only Bad Thing is that I Can't Play with them until X-mas morning.

CHEERS; MIKE.

Better wait for MENG to come with Bergepanzer 2, TAKOM`S has too many bad/wrong parts and is not deteiled enough. Too many scratchbuilding will be needed to get a satisfying result...
leopard122
Visit this Community
European Union
KitMaker: 417 posts
Armorama: 411 posts
Posted: Friday, November 22, 2019 - 01:43 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

Hi;

CHEERS; MIKE.

Better wait for MENG to come with Bergepanzer 2, TAKOM`S has too many bad/wrong parts and is not deteiled enough. Too many scratchbuilding will be needed to get a satisfying result...

And you are sure meng will release it ?
grunt136mike
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
KitMaker: 1,896 posts
Armorama: 1,858 posts
Posted: Friday, November 22, 2019 - 10:11 AM UTC
Hi;

"OH COME ON"; Its brand New, so it can't be all that Bad !!! As my kit is A X-Mas gift and I can't cut plastic until then, I really am not able to say that its Wrong ! And We have not seen any build revues as of yet. And Again; Then this would Give the AM guys the chance to make some money !!!

CHEERS; MIKE.
leopard122
Visit this Community
European Union
KitMaker: 417 posts
Armorama: 411 posts
Posted: Friday, November 22, 2019 - 08:33 PM UTC
Mike, the kit is not bad, looking really nice in the box.. the tracks are maybe not the best but.. and if you want to add after market things on the kit you can try to buy PSM as they have a small update for the kit and a complete interior
 _GOTOTOP