_GOTOBOTTOM
Armor/AFV
For discussions on tanks, artillery, jeeps, etc.
Tutorials
mogdude
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 459 posts
Armorama: 195 posts
Posted: Sunday, April 12, 2020 - 11:22 AM UTC
I really want to thank the guys who put so much effoet forth to make the tutorials we see, lots of good info gained from them one comment I have is the background music, most of the time its so loud those of use whos hearing has been damaged by the military or from senior status , can not hear some of the info being explained which is a shame while I am at it where do they get that music anyways
varanusk
Staff MemberManaging Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain / Espaņa
KitMaker: 1,288 posts
Armorama: 942 posts
Posted: Sunday, April 12, 2020 - 07:52 PM UTC
Yes, lots of useful and quality content. Just in case you are not aware, Youtube often can add automatic subtitles -not the best option but in cases like these it comes handy
youpey
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 528 posts
Armorama: 468 posts
Posted: Monday, April 13, 2020 - 01:40 AM UTC
i have the same feedback about the music. i am hard of hearing because of persistent ear infections, so i have trouble hearing when there is a lot of background noise. for example i have trouble hearing anything in a crowded restaurant

typically if there is any music at all, i mute it and put on subtitles.
j76lr
Visit this Community
New Jersey, United States
KitMaker: 1,081 posts
Armorama: 1,066 posts
Posted: Monday, April 13, 2020 - 01:53 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I really want to thank the guys who put so much effoet forth to make the tutorials we see, lots of good info gained from them one comment I have is the background music, most of the time its so load those of use whos hearing has been damaged by the military or from senior status , can not hear some of the info being explained which is a shame while I am at it where do they get that music anyways

your right ! Im a military Viet Nam war veteran ( noisey as hell ) AND a senior ! I cant hear much with the music !
mogdude
Visit this Community
United States
KitMaker: 459 posts
Armorama: 195 posts
Posted: Monday, April 13, 2020 - 05:25 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Quoted Text

I really want to thank the guys who put so much effoet forth to make the tutorials we see, lots of good info gained from them one comment I have is the background music, most of the time its so load those of use whos hearing has been damaged by the military or from senior status , can not hear some of the info being explained which is a shame while I am at it where do they get that music anyways

your right ! Im a military Viet Nam war veteran ( noisey as hell ) AND a senior ! I cant hear much with the music !

As am I, RVN took its toll in many ways on us, got to try the subtitle idea did not know this was availabe
 _GOTOTOP